Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Associate
Without fail, i get a notice every week confirming players i've reported have been banned. I've just had to report half of my team (Playing solo) who were obviously and openly admitting to using hacks.

Soldato
NvotF7A.jpg NXdQxCM.jpg
zt0Im9K.jpg fxHvEEr.jpg

:D

posting because c9 columbus stickers and maybe a few others are way more expensive then normal. Lots of people have them so just mentioning. C9 Sk and VP are not in Katowice :O
Optic went 12-16 vs astralis and has 100% loses in all (bo1) games to qualify, thats got to sting

Last edited:
Associate
Hi there,

So my rig should have no issue running CS-GO at 300FPS.

1440P resolution, i7 7700K, 16GB RAM, 980Ti.

The weird thing is the game feels a stuttery mess however when someone skypes me it goes buttery smooth as I'd expect any ideas?

Associate
The max FPS I get in CS:GO is 299 I believe. Wish I could help with your stutter issue, but am honestly not entirely sure what is causing it. What about launch options? -threads 8

Soldato
Associate
Well I get the Shadowplay prompt but it does state - Press ALT + Z is something to start recording so it definitely shouldn't be.

This is honestly frustrating I feel like if I went to windows 7 it'd be perfect.

Soldato
Every time CS started it used to ask about turning off DVR. Windows 10 comes with xbox app that in usual Microsoft manner wants to take over your soul.
Valve and its steam machine is a counter to MS possibly obstructing steam I think. Obviously MS wants a piece of the pie that valve takes on those game sales

add me if you need details
87DC152E1737EB42FE8CCD36E8BBC948422E18FB

Last edited:
Soldato
Is there a way to get keys easier or to drop? I don't trust the skin selling websites such as kinguin etc

You could try somewhere like OPskins - I've used them in the past with no problems at all, you can inspect all the skins in game too so if it's one where paint flakes off, you can see what it's gonna be like before comitting to buy.

I think the skins are a little cheaper on there compared to the Steam marketplace too. They do also sell keys but I don't know if it works out cheaper.

Soldato
You could try somewhere like OPskins - I've used them in the past with no problems at all, you can inspect all the skins in game too so if it's one where paint flakes off, you can see what it's gonna be like before comitting to buy.

I think the skins are a little cheaper on there compared to the Steam marketplace too. They do also sell keys but I don't know if it works out cheaper.

+1, opskins is perfectly safe to purchase and even sell through. Used it only last week myself for some keys!

Associate
Do you need to send them ID? Can't remember the sites I looked at previously but a lot of them wanted scans of passports or driving licenses...

EDIT: Just looked at the account details and it says:

The requirements for identification documents are:

• A picture of a government issued photo ID such as a passport or drivers license.
  • Two pictures of official documents that show your name and the address you filled in your customer profile. Acceptable examples include:
    • Shipping labels
    • Utility bills
    • Letters from a school or bank
Note: We do NOT accept scanned documents, blurry or low resolution photos, screenshots, web-based documents or multiple documents from the same source.

I don't know about you, but that's not stuff I am comfortable with sharing with a random site on the internet.

Soldato
Do you need to send them ID? Can't remember the sites I looked at previously but a lot of them wanted scans of passports or driving licenses...

EDIT: Just looked at the account details and it says:

I don't know about you, but that's not stuff I am comfortable with sharing with a random site on the internet.
Same I won't share that with some random site online guess I'll just have to pay valve price for keys

Back
Top Bottom