Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Associate
Been looking at my demos in demo manager which shows you the number of games where people have since been banned and its shocking, embarrassing for CS tbh.

Multiple games in a row with multiple people banned. Just wasting your time playing it if your legit.

Untitled.jpg

Associate
there's quite a few of them with 3 banned from 1 game.

:/ and that was just a small section from the list, there's another 5 or so pages the same

Soldato
^^ That is super lucky tbh :O
IEM Final Flusha is soooooo suspect i cant even count how many times he rubbed his nose after those absolutely perfectly timed double aces. He's never even elated after these amazing plays he just goes straight to touch his nose :confused:
He would be quite a magician to be cheating so often with someone behind him. I still think they could be a bit more strict, I would hand out new gear to everyone playing not allow anything digital to be carried into the area for play.
They dont even let them use a jump script though, I think they would pick up on a cheat eventually even if some method were used. Cheating happens in qualifiers though so theres an influence still in effect.

One time I found a pro player cheating, kind of amazing it was not a CS player but someone from DOTA I think . It was a while ago but it was the person who was an idiot using their main account linked to their wins, in CS at least pro players have pins I forget what convinced me this guy was the real deal but they were using a cheap hack. I called them out and they immediately quit. Lots of people have a really poor view of CS like this now, just walk in and use the software for a boost. Obviously other games have problems too.
They need to develop trust imo. VAC isnt actually the worst, its just behind the curve. A proper reputation system will restore some respect as its toxic now and young players think thats funny I guess.
qUd8Hku.png

2 of these vac were my team but the 16:1 result is a vac on the losing team :D

Just wasting your time playing it if your legit.

I call it practise games, especially with utility and movement where I can always do better. I kinda developed a one way smoke on B apps mirage but its not perfect.
Also its still possible to trick these people as they expect certain movement. If its really stupid I will grab a bizon and see if I can get a 3k just holding down fire while moving a lot - to prove a point. A hack is a lower ranked player in a game they shouldnt be in.
Depends if they pretend to play or straight up rage hack which is time to go make a sandwich really

Last edited:
Soldato
I played CSGO demo on its release, didnt buy but I should have tbh. CSS is the same game so you dont have to exactly, all I played on source was deathmatch and sometimes casual. In CS 1.0 I had an actual team believe it or not just we never improved for some reason. Depends if you find regular games or not .
CSGO has more 5 v5 games which is very good plus a couple other modes. I think most are on csgo now
Its a shame not play CS 5v5 occasionally and CSGO is quite cheap and its very easy to get into a game. Plus we'll all add you. You could just wait for the next sale also, Easter one ? not sure but generally if you like CS you should also buy csgo. I have every version of CS, this one has plus and negatives points but should be bought imo

Associate
I've got them all as well apart from this one, played since think it was 1,5 and spent many an hour until a few years ago? Can you get buy scripts on csgo?
Thanks for the reply btw :)

Soldato
I did spend £7 on one of those dodgy case opening sites, actually got a statrak fire serpent first time, managed to sell it for £450, currently sat with 2 nice knives, a load of games and £155 wallet funds :D

Soldato
tried the CSGO manager but it seems to have completely borked playback of recorded demos, demo playback within the game has been working perfectly since launch of the game but since installing this demo manager it just crashes to desktop?

1. Open up CSGO at normal full screen res
2 Type playdemo "name here"
3. Shows map loading screen, assets etc
4. Once 100% loaded crashes to desktop, no more info given.

When i was using the CSGO demo manager upon playing demos it loaded it up in a little windowed version of the game im not sure if its trying to revert back to this windowed version but is failing?

Tried verifying game cache and everything but everything successfully validates :confused:

Associate
tried the CSGO manager but it seems to have completely borked playback of recorded demos, demo playback within the game has been working perfectly since launch of the game but since installing this demo manager it just crashes to desktop?

1. Open up CSGO at normal full screen res
2 Type playdemo "name here"
3. Shows map loading screen, assets etc
4. Once 100% loaded crashes to desktop, no more info given.

When i was using the CSGO demo manager upon playing demos it loaded it up in a little windowed version of the game im not sure if its trying to revert back to this windowed version but is failing?

Tried verifying game cache and everything but everything successfully validates :confused:

Could the demos be from previous versions ?

When they add map updates the normally add a old vers of the map to the workshop for demo playback, not sure how it works though if you need to download it or if it does it automatically.

Back
Top Bottom