Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
i found that GDC talk quite interesting, VACnet has 64 blades. Each blade contains 54 Cores and 128GB of RAM.

This is just so VACnet can process match replays and decide which ones to submit to overwatch as evidence for human detection/judgement.

Valve must be making an absolutely obscene amount of money if they can afford that amount of hardware just for that one small backend facet of the game!

Associate
i found that GDC talk quite interesting, VACnet has 64 blades. Each blade contains 54 Cores and 128GB of RAM.

This is just so VACnet can process match replays and decide which ones to submit to overwatch as evidence for human detection/judgement.

Valve must be making an absolutely obscene amount of money if they can afford that amount of hardware just for that one small backend facet of the game!

They will make more money from it, it still doesn't stop people cheating in the first place. It allows them to cheat and ruin games then bans them afterwards.

They then sell them another copy of the game so the process can be repeated. Which has been valves model for a long time.

They haven't even finished it and they are looking at other applications so they will sell access to other game devs.

Soldato
Yea it is basically pre fire. Also peripheral vision to some extent which is a faster reaction time then your main focused sight, its a harder shot to get accurate which then ties into what people say is muscle memory. Then lastly he knows the AK spray very well to not lose it but I love the AK for that. The M4 is supposed to be easier but I get lost more often I think. People who really know the AK well are unstoppable, the complaint is the first shot is not accurate but that is very fair balancing to what is the best gun in the game.

If I see any normal rank player doing anything close to that I'll post it just for lol. Its impressive but well feasible and also I blame the people who didnt get the shot on him

Soldato
Has the CS:GO trading changes affected anyone here?

In short, any CS:GO item you receive from another player, is now subject to a 7 day cooldown before it can be traded on.
Within that time it can however be sold on the steam market.

The initial release of this change sparked a heap of panic selling and cashing out from traders and players with decent items alike, with a lot of items decreasing in value on the steam market.

I love trading CS:GO items and it's quite a big hobby of mine, if the market drops as it did in 2016 (gambling scandal), it'll be time to pick up some nice skins to play with :)

Caporegime
Whats your rank.

I have quite comfortably been top of my team by at least double the kills of everyone else in my last 20 games bar 1 or 2. So I'm not in the right rank.

I've also ranked up twice too and still destroying so I don't know what my real rank is.

I'm in the top silver one. Only played about 40-50 games won 32 of them. All with randoms.

If I had to guess my real rank is probably high within gold or higher.

Soldato
Might get back into this. Looks like they have jazzed up a few of the maps. Someone was complaining about changes the other night, have there been any major changes? Haven't played in a few months.

I have quite comfortably been top of my team by at least double the kills of everyone else in my last 20 games bar 1 or 2. So I'm not in the right rank.

I've also ranked up twice too and still destroying so I don't know what my real rank is.

I'm in the top silver one. Only played about 40-50 games won 32 of them. All with randoms.

If I had to guess my real rank is probably high within gold or higher.

Whats your steam name, i will add you when i get back home, im gn3/gnm on my main, then gn1 non prime and silver 2 prime just for the trolling silvers with a deagle and scout.

Edit link to my steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jamie1989

Caporegime
Whats your steam name, i will add you when i get back home, im gn3/gnm on my main, then gn1 non prime and silver 2 prime just for the trolling silvers with a deagle and scout.

Edit link to my steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jamie1989

Psycho_Sonny iirc. can link to my profile when i get in this evening.

I'm looking for just guys to have a game or two every second evening or so. If it goes anywhere from there then cool but tbh i'm just playing for a laugh.

Might get back into this. Looks like they have jazzed up a few of the maps. Someone was complaining about changes the other night, have there been any major changes? Haven't played in a few months.

dust 2 completely changed. the layout is the same but been completely re-decorated.

new map agency is amazing. i really like it. only played canals once but it seemed like a noobie P90 map. if you know how to handle a shotgun you would be a beast on it.

Soldato
ok I will probably get back into this at the weekend. I've pretty much given up on multiplayer in most games but the bots in this seem pretty poor by Valve's standards - they just seem to all 5 of them run the same route most times now! I recall the bots used to be better, have they gimped the bots to force people to play online to a chorus or racist abuse and russian screaming? At least the bots don't accuse me of cheating every time I have a good round!

Caporegime
ok I will probably get back into this at the weekend. I've pretty much given up on multiplayer in most games but the bots in this seem pretty poor by Valve's standards - they just seem to all 5 of them run the same route most times now! I recall the bots used to be better, have they gimped the bots to force people to play online to a chorus or racist abuse and russian screaming? At least the bots don't accuse me of cheating every time I have a good round!

add me to your friends list "Psycho_Sonny"

I'll run through matchmaking with you. help you get those 10 wins.

Back
Top Bottom