Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

V F

V F

Soldato
Who lowered sensitivity, mine set to 2400dpi and 0.9, can spray people down fine.

I use 400dpi and 2. Pretty good at headshotting now.

It was around 3,800 dpi so I was twitching and hitting people first but not getting the headshots. Dropped it right down to around 800 dpi and headshots are way easier. Still experimenting.

Damn, 2400 - 3800dpi, don't you even find 800dpi twitchy? How do you manage that?

I'm on 400dpi with 1.1 sens. Even at 400dpi with anything above 1.5 feels too fast, let alone 2 but I guess it is true... It's only what you're used to.

Caporegime
Damn, 2400 - 3800dpi, don't you even find 800dpi twitchy? How do you manage that?

I'm on 400dpi with 1.1 sens. Even at 400dpi with anything above 1.5 feels too fast, let alone 2 but I guess it is true... It's only what you're used to.

i thought consenus was the lower the better.

you just need to move your hand/wrist more to compensate. but makes it far more accurate.

also if you have your crosshair placement right you shouldn't need to move much in the first place.

Soldato
Me - 400 dpi with 1.8 sens and CPL mouse fix (mouse accel also disabled). 1024 stretched.

The general rule of thumb is that one full swipe of your mat should turn 360 degrees, anything more and your sens is probably too high.

Soldato
What's a CPL mouse fix ?:eek:

Edit, just found it. I've enabled raw input and disabled acceleration in the game menu - isn't that the same thing? Or does this fix tweak options we can't see?

V F

V F

Soldato
i thought consenus was the lower the better.

you just need to move your hand/wrist more to compensate. but makes it far more accurate.

also if you have your crosshair placement right you shouldn't need to move much in the first place.

It is because there is that margin for error but most people don't have huge desks for those big swipes. Most people are wrist movers and hate to always lift the mouse.

As for your comment on crosshair placement, that's easier said than done. You can always spot the high sens players on twitch in both CS and Quake. They seem to tense up for those quick scan/spray/flick shots as you see their hand jitter or over shoot just before they've died from panic. As the muscles/blood flow tenses up so the high dpi/sens becomes so jittery. Since so many has complained from back to the early 00s from wrist pain problems to this day.

I still hear players on twitch or read on forums say they need a bigger mouse pad/and or desk.

When they've been so used to high dpi/sens for years and try to go low sens a bit at a time they always say it feels like moving a brick. Then there are those who has said the arm movements feel tiring and gives them shoulder pain trying to adapt to it.

Associate
I'm 1.4 @ 400 DPI, I've got one of the OCUK XXL mats though so it's pretty comfortable - always played with a lower sens for as long as I can remember, apart from playing vCoD on a tiny Steelseries hard pad :D

Associate
I'm 1.4 @ 400 DPI, I've got one of the OCUK XXL mats though so it's pretty comfortable - always played with a lower sens for as long as I can remember, apart from playing vCoD on a tiny Steelseries hard pad :D

That is low

Average edpi is 910.

To calculate the edpi it’s in game sense times dpi.

So 1.4 in game sense and dpi of 400 would be 560.

Associate
OMG, the amount of cheaters in this game is still unbelievable. After a 7 month break and returning the game, i've not played a single game this week without a spinbot/WH/AB.

I'm not even talking about the good cheaters that hide it either, full on rage cheaters. I now know why a took a break from this game.

Associate
OMG, the amount of cheaters in this game is still unbelievable. After a 7 month break and returning the game, i've not played a single game this week without a spinbot/WH/AB.

I'm not even talking about the good cheaters that hide it either, full on rage cheaters. I now know why a took a break from this game.

I gave up on it in January, after reading about the vac wave the other day I was thinking about giving it another go but after reading your comments don't think I will bother.

Until the penny drops and valve realise they have to ignore the snow flakes and add a more intrusive anti cheat the game is a lost cause.

Soldato
Valve thinks they have cracked it, I posted the vids above. It relates to the rage hacks mostly, which leaves others able to continue I guess. Its not exactly their fault, they have an entire industry set against them. People want to pay to win, why not buy EA games then :confused:

I just invited everyone I have on steam to the Faceit group. apologies for the spam, I dont do it often but that really is a good idea to check out. It forwards anyone suspect to a forced requirement for their anti cheat client, otherwise its hassle free comp games.
Its frustrating but I really wouldnt take MM especially serious, the rank disappears after 28 days no play anyway its not that important. I just call it practise if they arent legit, some months over half the games are nullified.

You can play slightly differently vs a lower rank using wall hack and do better. The more warning they have the easier it is for them, so avoid a smooth trajectory.

Soldato
Valve thinks they have cracked it, I posted the vids above. It relates to the rage hacks mostly, which leaves others able to continue I guess. Its not exactly their fault, they have an entire industry set against them. People want to pay to win, why not buy EA games then :confused:

I just invited everyone I have on steam to the Faceit group. apologies for the spam, I dont do it often but that really is a good idea to check out. It forwards anyone suspect to a forced requirement for their anti cheat client, otherwise its hassle free comp games.
Its frustrating but I really wouldnt take MM especially serious, the rank disappears after 28 days no play anyway its not that important. I just call it practise if they arent legit, some months over half the games are nullified.

You can play slightly differently vs a lower rank using wall hack and do better. The more warning they have the easier it is for them, so avoid a smooth trajectory.

But you’re not winning if you’re cheating. That’s like admitting you don’t have the skill so you cheat instead. It could not possibly feel anywhere near as satisfying to win when you KNOW you are cheating. I presume it’s just to annoy other people (sadism etc.). It's why I don't play online games anymore. Nobody who is cheating could believe that they are ‘winning’. They know they are cheating. Deep down, over time, that must affect them, and it cannot be good.

The Bots are RUBBISH in this now though (feels like Valve nerfed them?) so it would be good to play over the weekend, if there are any games where you do not need a high rank?

Caporegime
I gave up on it in January, after reading about the vac wave the other day I was thinking about giving it another go but after reading your comments don't think I will bother.

Until the penny drops and valve realise they have to ignore the snow flakes and add a more intrusive anti cheat the game is a lost cause.

Play with prime matchmaking exclusively and you are fine. However the servers are very hit or miss.

Was unplayable the 1 game I played last night. I've never seen lag that bad in 20 years of online gaming.

Soldato
Play with prime matchmaking exclusively and you are fine. However the servers are very hit or miss.

Prime is just as bad as non-prime. Playing on FACEIT and ESEA with their respective AC's is the safest way to play, although they can be bypassed. 128 tick servers also.

Soldato

Was unplayable the 1 game I played last night. I've never seen lag that bad in 20 years of online gaming.

yeah, I noticed the lag last night too, and a few teammates, it was real bad at a point!

Associate
Ye prime/trust made no difference to me it was the same ole shower of ****. Ruskies & turks on sub 100 hour accounts looking through walls.

Was it you being laggy or the players you were playing against ?

Theres a new lag switch exploit where they bind escape to a macro which keeps spamming.

Soldato

I had exactly the same. Truly appalling server so we pratted around with xm's most of the match. We all agreed to have a laugh but one of their team took it super seriously so we actually put some effort in at 7-0 down and won 16-14. All of our pings were in the low 100's the entire time though.

Caporegime
Ye prime/trust made no difference to me it was the same ole shower of ****. Ruskies & turks on sub 100 hour accounts looking through walls.

Was it you being laggy or the players you were playing against ?

Theres a new lag switch exploit where they bind escape to a macro which keeps spamming.

it's nigh on impossible to get prime with sub 100 hours played i would have thought.

you need to hit rank 21 or 23 and win at least 30 games.

i suppose it is possible with cheats or being very good at the game with minimal losses. depends how long ranking to rank 21-23 takes

Back
Top Bottom