Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
So, after 2 years of not playing any CS I've decided I miss FPS-games and come back. Prior to quitting I was floating around GE/SMFC and smurfed at DMG. After winning my first game since getting back I'm now ranked at the 3 star things, whatever thats called. If anyone is currently playing around that rank, please drop me an add as the complete lack of communication or teamplay is a tad annoying.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cookeh_/

EDIT: Slight update, 2 wins this evening, now four stars, Gold Nova Master or something I believe its called.

Last edited:
Associate
Theres been some drama with a Norwegian team being outed as cheaters. They were doing on online and at LANs

The video is of one of them explaining how they did it and how the cheats worked. Hardware based with some kind of circuit board that goes inside their PC's

I have seen accusations against pro teams and thought nothing of them. But seeing how these got away with it I wouldn't be surprised if some pros are doing the same with the types of money that are now involved.

Soldato
Actually wondered how e-sports worked, I would have thought the tournament would be providing the PCs that the teams play on?

So, after 2 years of not playing any CS I've decided I miss FPS-games and come back. Prior to quitting I was floating around GE/SMFC and smurfed at DMG. After winning my first game since getting back I'm now ranked at the 3 star things, whatever thats called. If anyone is currently playing around that rank, please drop me an add as the complete lack of communication or teamplay is a tad annoying.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cookeh_/

EDIT: Slight update, 2 wins this evening, now four stars, Gold Nova Master or something I believe its called.

I've added you but I'm awful at this still, goig to give it a week or so and if my reflexes don't wake up then I know it's not a game for me anymore.

Soldato
Its an easy income if you can cheat at these smaller lans for £2-3k a pop, if you do 2 a month or so and split it between the 5 of you whats the point in even working.

These poor small orgs getting robbed blind.

Soldato
Well I'm midly competitive on maps I used to play on CS Source, useless on new ones as still learning them.

There's still a great deal of reflexes involved particularly after initial kills in usual spots happen. You do also get people who just kill you before you can even react, I'm sure I've encountered at least a few hackers with insane K/D ratios.

Associate
Yo Cookeh!, have I still got you on steam? I had a big steam clean up after I stopped playing csgo sorry, been tempted to fire this up again lately, could be fun to wreck some noobs like old times =o)

Soldato
Yo Cookeh!, have I still got you on steam? I had a big steam clean up after I stopped playing csgo sorry, been tempted to fire this up again lately, could be fun to wreck some noobs like old times =o)

Nooo, you removed me you monster. And I thought we had something special. Drop me an add again, I'll try and sneak in a few games (not particularly active at the minute, busy busy boy). I am miles worse than I used to be though, fair warning. No aim and almost all the maps have changed since I quit. Tend to be on fairly early when I am on, 1600-1800 or so.

Soldato
unranked 5 v 5 games, been going every week for years
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8s9u54/in_4_hours_eu_community_night_10mans/

more red trust bermuda triangle mystery games
E8CE4DD9F4C5A89210DD75FEE8BA3B36803C5C11

my very first games on csgo were biased to office years ago and ever since the game gives me office like its dust2 for me. I guess a win like this reinforces that

Last edited:
Soldato
Nobody will believe this but i just got (in the same round)
Ace (with 2 seconds left)
1v4
1hp
Bomb retrieval
Bomb plant (after the Ace)

at exactly 00:00 midnight....spooky.

Back
Top Bottom