Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
This just my opinion and it dont matter except to the long term Matchmaking players but I recommend buying csgo cheap in this sale. Try to start over and register some flawless game record for trust purposes, by flawless I just mean in Trust terms.
Trust actually overrides Prime pretty much now, the Valve devs turned all the dials to 11 on their efforts to turn the tide but its having some pretty wild results imo. a lot of people I queue with get matched badly based on trust scoring, I'm just suggesting a new account might at least be interesting in seeing how it turns out.

Of course I might be totally wrong on this because a new account with just 1 game on it, csgo might be a struggle to bring upto a good trust ranking. Just an idea, I'm happy to queue up for deathmatch in a lobby with anyone as it uses trust for that even and will show up warnings etc. Really it should warn the player themselves so they know, its beta I guess

10 mans via TS3 with a global Admin playing with us weekly for years = https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8vsn1v/in_4_hours_eu_community_night_10mans/

Last edited:
Soldato
should be able to find me with 'sabrett steam' in google brings me up first result. The unique steam URL is set in profile Edit button, the other name that shows generally is no use searching on

10 mans via TS3 with a global Admin playing with us weekly for years = https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/8vsn1v/in_4_hours_eu_community_night_10mans/

Thanks - I'll add you tonight.

I'm definitely going to join the Reddit 10mans, so I'll probably see you there too :)

Soldato
I have a non prime account and I have a MG account but the non prime is nova 2. So thats dangerous to lobby with if a game loss happens because the highest rank gets blamed.

Non prime isnt the biggest deal any more, its really the trust level. If theres a yellow or red warning its quite likely not be legit and red trust can mean 20 rank difference between the teams, generally very extreme games happen. trust > rank matched

[very roughly speaking non prime = yellow trust warning]

The new panaroma gives the map found before you click accept

Last edited:
Soldato
Probably a question that's already been answered. come back to this after being away for a few years. And I'm fed up of constantly being in casual games vs Russians. Whats the best way to avoid that?

Can't help you on that one cos I've got the same problem. In addition to that all of the guys who are sitting top at the end of the rounds have either brand new profiles with no reputation at all or are mysterious 5yr coin players yet have no achievements in the game at all.

Caporegime
Can't help you on that one cos I've got the same problem. In addition to that all of the guys who are sitting top at the end of the rounds have either brand new profiles with no reputation at all or are mysterious 5yr coin players yet have no achievements in the game at all.

if you want to avoid russians then you need to join faceit UK hub. then it's UK only. however it's like £3-£4 a month or something. try it for a month and see if you like it.

otherwise just create a open lobby and kick any russians that join. join a well known discord and group up in there. like reddit cs go discord for one.

Soldato
Astralis is a funny team, nobody explained why they dont win more but somehow can dominate at times. North did well but also astralis seemed to slip. Theres a big bias to getting that first place, its possible they get more from sponsors anyway as they've had Audi in the past on their shirts

mibr to win the Major ? I would guess they are too new a team and the langauge difference does matter at least some maybe in 'latency' I'd laugh if c9 or VP win :D

I never do the stickers contest, anyone have a clear vision laid out? some of the games will be random

CSGO is free to install on steam - its limited to bots only practise type games - https://store.steampowered.com/app/730/CounterStrike_Global_Offensive/

MxHrdsA.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Was going to watch a bit earlier but the game that was being streamed was delayed due to computer problems :D

On a side note, my wingman rank is now LEM, seriously punching above my weight there. Only a matter of time before I'm shunted back down where I belong :p

Soldato
Did anyone see TiziaN's USP flick from the barrels on Overpass? Crazy...

https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedArborealOkapiYee

Apparently he practiced that exact shot 3-4 times prior to the major - it's just insane.

Round two new challengers stage drawn:

1-0 pool

DE.gif
BIG vs.
RU.gif
Vega Squadron
NAM.gif
Liquid vs.
WORLD.gif
HellRaisers
SE.gif
NiP vs.
CN.gif
TYLOO
DK.gif
Astralis/
NAM.gif
compLexity vs.
US.gif
Rogue

0-1 pool

DK.gif
North vs.
RU.gif
Spirit
DK.gif
Astralis/
NAM.gif
compLexity vs.
TR.gif
Space Soldiers
DK.gif
OpTic vs.
PL.gif
Virtus.pro
AU.gif
Renegades vs.
KZ.gif
Gambit

I really hope NiP have a deep run!

Associate
Soldato
So are Astralis playing Complexity this morning? The NIP - Tyloo game should be a good watch!

Yeah, the Astralis match is actually from round one and was carried over due to technical issues.

Tyloo can be really hit and miss, but they are dangerous on the likes of mirage etc. NiP should see this one through.

Associate
Yeah, the Astralis match is actually from round one and was carried over due to technical issues.

Tyloo can be really hit and miss, but they are dangerous on the likes of mirage etc. NiP should see this one through.
Ah okay, cheers.

Yep I agree - think it depends whether xccurate is 'feeling it' or not as to how close the match could be.

Associate
It's still going on?! Caught a bit on my lunch break earlier it was a fantastic game, might have to sneak it open in the background now...

Edit: just finished, 28-26 to NiP wow - looks like Dupreeh & Lekro both had great games... will have to catch it on the vod.

Back
Top Bottom