Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Associate
is this actually worth doing? playing at 4:3? i'll need to remember to try it out. i've seen it in youtube videos and other people recommend it. but i've always thought it wouldn't help that much and i'd rather have the better visual experience.

Most of the pros use 4.3. There are advantages and disadvantages. I try and emulate the settings the pros use as I hope it will make me a better player in the long term.

The advantages of 4.3 (stretched) is wider player models which in theory makes it easier to aim at the target, but the 4.3 decreased the view of the corners.

The advantages of 16.9 is you have better imagine quality and have better viewing angles
of the corners, but player mods are thinner.

In the end it's a up to which you prefer to play on and are most comfortable with.

Soldato
This is worth going to for 5 v 5 been going for years - https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/ag9n3j/in_4_hours_eu_community_night_10mans/

Server Address: ts.redditcsgo.com

Do people tend to use csgostats.gg?! Pretty such a friend of mine created that site.

Yea its a great site. The problem being with tracking games over time is, they disappear from view otherwise. That site lets me know quite often the majority of my games in history were wiped from my ELO, hence I dont get too wound up especially.

I hope the site is going well, I think he posted on reddit a few times talking about it.
I also met one of the guys who helps run popflash once, he added me briefly but is supreme so I dont have him listed now and lives near Swansea I think

xrHOt8Z.png

I put these accounts side by side, left is prime and right is new f2p accounts. Both times I'm playing with the same people mostly, radically different results and you can see Valve has put their vacnet into overdrive vs non prime. Unfortunately its banned 2 out of the last 3 wins I had so I think I lose that elo now, topsy turvy

Anywhere to sell skins now, have about £200 worth.

Last few games in prime i had a few legit cheaters then spinning in last round. Playing at LEM is dog **** as most hackers buy their account at LE so dont care about about losing it as its like £12 from a site.

Caporegime
Anywhere to sell skins now, have about £200 worth.

Last few games in prime i had a few legit cheaters then spinning in last round. Playing at LEM is dog **** as most hackers buy their account at LE so dont care about about losing it as its like £12 from a site.

what i can't get pc gaming has always had a cheating issue. you think in 15+ years they would have been able to come up with something that bans majority of cheaters instantly. i know it's impossible to get them all but all the well known exploits must be easily detectable.

i'm sure if they had to spend £12 per game they would stop.

what i can't get pc gaming has always had a cheating issue. you think in 15+ years they would have been able to come up with something that bans majority of cheaters instantly. i know it's impossible to get them all but all the well known exploits must be easily detectable.

i'm sure if they had to spend £12 per game they would stop.

Most cheats now are build from old source codes, with new junk codes and injecter, plus updated.

The most common cheat about is aimware, skeet and eazyfrags, i dont know why valve just dont buy them to see how they can ban them faster.

£12 is like 30garms of backy or a pack of fags, but i guess most of the accounts are from when valve gave everyone prime for free.

Caporegime
Most cheats now are build from old source codes, with new junk codes and injecter, plus updated.

The most common cheat about is aimware, skeet and eazyfrags, i dont know why valve just dont buy them to see how they can ban them faster.

£12 is like 30garms of backy or a pack of fags, but i guess most of the accounts are from when valve gave everyone prime for free.

yeah but if you had to pay £12 per game you would soon stop. the more closed down shared between hackers only cheats and not sold for profit are obviously undetectable and therefore require overwatch which takes time. but like you say why don't they just buy the main ones. backwards engineer them and then update VAC to detect them?

it's a simple enough process. it would stop you from having cheaters in every other game to a cheater in say one in 20.

Associate
My CS:GO exe won't open anymore when using AMD. The application is present in the task manager but there is no open window of CS:GO no matter how long I wait. It does open in a gues account but wont in my Admin acc, and it does open if I use my 750ti? Assuming its an issue with AMD's Radeon software.

It DID open previously on my Gigabyte vega 64 for 3/4 weeks, then it stopped after I did an audio update or something. I can't remember what it was to be honest. Now after uninstalling drivers multiple times it has not prevailed and im using a sapphire vega 64 instead now, and no luck.

Any ideas? Any of you guys using AMD?

Associate
My CS:GO exe won't open anymore when using AMD. The application is present in the task manager but there is no open window of CS:GO no matter how long I wait. It does open in a gues account but wont in my Admin acc, and it does open if I use my 750ti? Assuming its an issue with AMD's Radeon software.

It DID open previously on my Gigabyte vega 64 for 3/4 weeks, then it stopped after I did an audio update or something. I can't remember what it was to be honest. Now after uninstalling drivers multiple times it has not prevailed and im using a sapphire vega 64 instead now, and no luck.

Any ideas? Any of you guys using AMD?

I'm using an AMD card no problem at all

What driver version are you using?

Soldato
Dont know how but I just accidentally kicked 5UB from the lobby before looking. We only doing arms race but it wouldnt let me start with 6. It was my alt account so has to be a coincidence but apologies anyway

If theres 5 people now to play, we can do a 5 v 5 as I got a lobby here and mm is a meme

sabrett is my main, add that and msg me if you want to try a 5 v 5 game.

Associate
I'm using the same no problems at all.

All I can suggest is try a clean install of the drivers, use DDU uinstaller.

I've tried that, nothing works! Uninstalled the game, drivers, ran as admin etc. The only way to get it to open is to have it run in a guest account or use nvidia cards with nvidia drivers.

Back
Top Bottom