Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Caporegime
i booted up my second account yesterday - never played CSGO on it. used to be my brothers for CS:Source. I bought it for him so I set it all up and bought him the game, etc. I took it back when my original account was stolen and I had to get steam to give it back but all the games were then missing. long story short i used the game codes to apply the games to my account. then threw they games out after them sitting on a shelf for years. someone found them at the local tip then either sold them or took them home. they then got steam to hand over my account to them. i then had to fight to get it back but i got it back with all the games missing which he now had the codes for.

i never expected someone to do this, i even emailed the guy. i fought with valve saying if they were his how could they all be on my account for the past 4 years? they said this is our process. if you don't have a picture of the game code to prove you own it and he does then they are his. he said he bought the games from a shop and i had stolen them from him. even though they had been on my account for years.

anyway i decided to try cs:go non prime. first i had to be rank 2 before i could play competitive. all non competitive games had hackers in them. guys headshotting through doors on dust 2 and getting 2-3 crosses with a scout. every game had at least 4 hackers in them it was mental how blatant and obvious. VAC needs to work quicker. really obvious in every game. they kept voting map changes so i wouldn't get xp points. i managed to get the xp but it was brutal.

i then play competitive. we are winning. i'm with 4 russians. they decide at the end even though i've been top or second the whole game to vote kick me off for a laugh. so i don't get the win. next game has a hacker he got 52 kills. he had aimbot, wallhack and trigger bot. so even when he was afk if you went into 360 line of sight you were insta headshotted. there was no way to beat him apart from to nade from outwith line of sight.

i don't know how i'm going to get 10 wins against all these cheaters and when i'm in a legit game it's full of trolling russians.

i ended up going back to my main account.

Soldato
So I re installed this today and have not played in quite some time.

whats the upgrade to Prime stuff for £11.29? im sure this was free when I last played and can see the game is now free to play??

what have I missed?

Caporegime
So I re installed this today and have not played in quite some time.

whats the upgrade to Prime stuff for £11.29? im sure this was free when I last played and can see the game is now free to play??

what have I missed?

the game used to cost like £5 when on sale and if you played x number of games and won them and tagged your phone number to your account you got prime status.

now the game is free but you can pay £11 for prime matchmaking.

i would pay for prime. i tried non-prime on a second account and it was just horrible with hackers and i mean multiple in every game. i think out of 12 games i had one with no hackers in it.

we had one where the guy got 52 kills even though he was afk for several rounds. he had a 360 aim bot and trigger bot. soon as you went into his line of sight he killed you. he also had wall ahcks as even if you tried to hide and wait for time to finish he would peak the corner you were hiding in.

Soldato
the game used to cost like £5 when on sale and if you played x number of games and won them and tagged your phone number to your account you got prime status.

now the game is free but you can pay £11 for prime matchmaking.

i would pay for prime. i tried non-prime on a second account and it was just horrible with hackers and i mean multiple in every game. i think out of 12 games i had one with no hackers in it.

we had one where the guy got 52 kills even though he was afk for several rounds. he had a 360 aim bot and trigger bot. soon as you went into his line of sight he killed you. he also had wall ahcks as even if you tried to hide and wait for time to finish he would peak the corner you were hiding in.

If you had prime before so keep it or do you have to buy it now? I haven’t logged back in yet but remember having this before.

Caporegime
Anyone silver/gn1 who is very laid-back want to play regularly?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977558925/

Hi all I have recently got back into CSGO after a long hiatus and am looking for some laid back matches. Steam name is Wicksikle please feel free to add me and if you see me online please do say hello! I won't pretend to be any good, used to float around DMG +/- a rank or two but I wouldn't hold myself to that standard now!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977558925/

Associate
Have they change the rankings recently? In the past few weeks I've ranked up from SEM to GN4 with only the occasional loss or draw. Last night was my first back to back defeat in about 2 months.

Soldato
Matchmaking is very uneven. nothing too serious. I wonder if they are altering anything related to trust or prime recently, they tend to say afterwards
SEM to GN4 is good progression, its the best part of the game because its not supposed to be too frustrating. Later on the ranks are much further apart

Major starts today.

Steam name is Wicksikle
picture of sonic ? unique url for me sabrett

Custom map games
Europe invite - https://www.faceit.com/en/inv/KRecLR9

Caporegime
Have they change the rankings recently? In the past few weeks I've ranked up from SEM to GN4 with only the occasional loss or draw. Last night was my first back to back defeat in about 2 months.

Matchmaking and tbh my own skill is very inconsistent.

I can carry in a game full of higher ranked players then be smashed by GN4's. I carried in a game where they were all LE's and I was MG2 at that moment in time.

That's because low ranked players will do things that make zero sense. Dry peaking. Not rotating to bomb, etc. Push through flashes, smokes and nades. When it's not a full on rush just a solo rogue player.

I've been smashed 16-0 recently too playing with randoms. The matchmaking is messed up. Whereas I dominated the day before hitting 37 kills in a game.

Associate
Been enjoying playing this game lately, I reached LEM at one point and now dropped back down to DMG which is a lot less sweaty.

Currently playing 1920 x 1080p with 800 DPI and around 1 in game sense is the sweet-spot for me, I know most of the 'pros' play on 4:3 1024 x 768 but it makes the game look horrible and you can't see as much in your peripheral vision.

Just for anyone interested here is a website which has all the 'pro setting' https://prosettings.net/cs-go-best-settings-options-guide/

If anyone's interested in having a game, i'm on most weekday evenings.

Back
Top Bottom