Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

s k

s k

Associate
Sick clutch against the best team in the world to win ESL pro league!

Wow a great clutch for sure, and from cadian!?

I've not been following the scene for some time, but gambit back to hltv number 1 is nuts, and heroic number 3.
I really didn't expect cadian's career to recover after SK dropped his team years ago.

Soldato
I came back after 3 years of not playing and found that it felt very alien, beyond rusty to the point where I’m not going to start playing again.

Unfortunately when my daughter wakes up mid clutch it just isn’t viable anymore for me.

Sad times!

Weirdly after 3 years of no games, playing very bad it gave me LEM - Probably why I feel so rubbish as certainly out of my depth at those ranks.

Soldato
I came back after 3 years of not playing and found that it felt very alien, beyond rusty to the point where I’m not going to start playing again.

Unfortunately when my daughter wakes up mid clutch it just isn’t viable anymore for me.

Sad times!

Weirdly after 3 years of no games, playing very bad it gave me LEM - Probably why I feel so rubbish as certainly out of my depth at those ranks.

I can only dream of LEM haha :p

I'm really enjoying it, playing with two friends regularly and we don't take it too seriously, but wanting to play more but having to solo queue is nowhere near as fun!

Soldato
I managed Silver 3 after my first ever 10 games and managed to reach Global Elite back in the day on a couple of accounts but being more consistent and comfortable at Supreme.

If you put in the hours I think map knowledge, general aim and muscle memory comes quite quickly, I found watching Pro Player's and trying to maintain their level of crosshair placement and movement benefitted me the most and before I knew it I could apply it naturally without even thinking about it.

SOLO Q is rough - It can get even worse the higher you go unfortunately.

Associate
I've heard the silver ranks can be pretty rough due to all the smurfs and cheaters. If you're SEM shouldn't be long before you break into the golds!
I've been up and down the ranks, peaked at SMFC soloQ but never gotten global, anyone fancy carring me? ;)

Soldato
I've heard the silver ranks can be pretty rough due to all the smurfs and cheaters. If you're SEM shouldn't be long before you break into the golds!
I've been up and down the ranks, peaked at SMFC soloQ but never gotten global, anyone fancy carring me? ;)

We had a really good run until last night when a friend who only has four hours on the game joined.

We had two games, one with a team full of people on 2k+ hours who were obviously smurfing, and the second where someone was hacking and even had a script constantly typing a "free cheats here!" message!

Hopefully on with just my SEM friends this evening and back to just being beaten because I am trash :p

Associate
I'm down for playing with some premades but I'm not back home till august 1st so if you're still playing and looking for team mates at that point then sign me up.

Do you play solely MM? I stay away from it and only play faceit as I find there are no cheaters, much better team play, but mostly because the servers are 128 tick and the game just feels so much better for it. I'm sat around level 6; no idea what the mm equivalent to that is.

Soldato
Im definitely keen to play with more people, I mainly play Arms Race but that’s because I’m fed up of Russians and no one playing tactics in proper games so keen to play more actual games.
It would be good to have a semi-regular session!

Add me on Steam and we can have a play? Ahleckz is the name, obviously.

Associate
Nice to see boomers still got it in this game. Karrigan (32)winning the major and WarOwl (32 i think) finally achieving soloQ to face it level 10.

Fnatic just performed respectfully at Pinnacle with both Krimz and f0rest in the team

I'm down for playing with some premades but I'm not back home till august 1st so if you're still playing and looking for team mates at that point then sign me up.

Do you play solely MM? I stay away from it and only play faceit as I find there are no cheaters, much better team play, but mostly because the servers are 128 tick and the game just feels so much better for it. I'm sat around level 6; no idea what the mm equivalent to that is.

I probably dont play nowhere near as much as I would like too, but again mainly cos the lads I used to play with drifted away again. I would be rusty as hell but potentially up for it, also Manchester based

Soldato

Tried FaceIt but me and my pals are only GN1 in MM, meaning level 2-3 on Faceit. We've just cancelled the paid subscription because every Faceit game we join, the other team are just ridiculous and we get smashed, even though the other team are similar level, so it's just not fun.

Having much more fun on MM, even though it's full of russians and people who only buy a deagle every round.

Fnatic just performed respectfully at Pinnacle with both Krimz and f0rest in the team

I probably dont play nowhere near as much as I would like too, but again mainly cos the lads I used to play with drifted away again. I would be rusty as hell but potentially up for it, also Manchester based

Better being rusty than a Bot like me! :p

Im definitely keen to play with more people, I mainly play Arms Race but that’s because I’m fed up of Russians and no one playing tactics in proper games so keen to play more actual games.

Will give you an add this evening!

If anyone wants to join this evening give me an add on steam: Megahurtz112

Soldato

Added you on Steam last week mate, current steam name is Lord Fedsmoker :)

Associate
Finally got there :D
E0A0C4E083D3E232DFE7EA698DEE3A71A0004612

Preordered this in Aug 2012, so its about time.

Back
Top Bottom