The Curious case of the Google Maps Murder

Soldato
You can actually see the lack of vegetation where the bank is eroded to the right of the pier (facing the lake), where obviously people/dogs climb out - which corresponds to the trail of "blood" starting from that side of the pier. Seriously how dumb are people? :rolleyes:

Soldato
If you're dumping a dead body that is the last place you would do it!
You might as well get a great big golf-sale sign saying look guys i'm dumping a dead body into the river!!

Associate
If you're dumping a dead body that is the last place you would do it!
You might as well get a great big golf-sale sign saying look guys i'm dumping a dead body into the river!!

Indeed. If you look north a few feet there is a cyclist having a bit of a break on a park bench in full view, couple of other cyclists along that same path so obviously its a fairly busy place. Plus the play area with children playing again in full view. Don't have to zoom out that far to see if you were going to dump a body in water there are hundreds of better places to do it

Soldato
Well they certainly have made a lot of mess if that is a body being dumped in a lake , personally I think its a dog , look closely and it looks like you can see a tail of a dog

Back
Top Bottom