1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Division 2 - March 2019

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gregster, Jun 11, 2018.

1. tracertong

Wise Guy

Although you can now play the raid with match making in discovery mode.

2. Tupro

Hitman

not played in a few months, might give it another shot when this update is available for all

have they made much changes to weapons? i was using the same AR with chatterbox as secondary so im hoping it worthwhile using something else now too

3. chroniclard

Capodecina

hmm thought there were more recalibration changes in this patch :(

4. styuR

Gangster

I remember having the exact same issue with Rainbow 6: Siege, awful implementation that just made the game blurry.

5. jasonsony735

Wise Guy

Massive issue with my update ! Load screen now takes ages 2 mins to get to the connecting screen and Audio is crackling & voices sound like Robots , looked on the D2 forum and it looks like I am not the only one, can't play the game until they patch it.

6. ED209

Soldato

I did notice that it takes ages now to get to the character screen, they had a similar issue earlier after a previous update as well.

So annoying when you load it and it then Says you have to restart the game as the patch is applied and have to wait ages again!

7. eekfek

Soldato

IGNORE!! **edit***

Finished story and unlocked the new specs !

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  8. killem

Gangster

This game is such a time thief. Multiple patches now that seem to take ages to connect, Cannot skip the splash screens and epilepsi warning on loading, the restart after patching & no fast travel to any invaded mission areas. Not good for people who want to log on for a quick daily mission and must impact on the player numbers.

I got the game free with my radeon 7 but I refuse to pay for the year pass when I was glad to pay for Division 1 content.

9. ED209

Soldato

Like you I refuse to pay another £33.99 when I paid this for the game in the first place for the year one pass.

It’s so annoying waiting for the vids and warnings as you cannot skip these. I have kinda lost interest now and been playing destiny 2. I spent many more hours in the Division than I did in the second

10. ademcg

Wise Guy

I played the first Division a lot, this one strategy was clear, purchase for less than £20 have a quick bash and switch off...not found the urge to play it since got 2 characters to LVL and opened up the world ranking map ( forget the actual term in the game) not significantly different to Div1 to have any real longevity imho

11. DarkHorizon472

Mobster

I find the same, the price is too high.

12. ED209

Soldato

Could buy another game for the same price, maybe cheaper and at the moment there is not enough in the year one pass to warrant the high price

13. Panos

Capodecina

Somehow Division 1 feels much better game, compared to Division 2.
    Maybe is the over cramped map allowing for little exploration and moving about. Is it the character walks like is a 100 year old who cannot stand straight, or the AI which is stupid.

On either case, the Survival mode in Div 1 alone is my favourite gameplay of them all.

14. Rroff

Man of Honour

Yeah I just felt like there was a layer between me and the game with TD2 - the UI and gameplay mechanics, character movement and so on just didn't feel as natural as TD1. Wish they'd add some new content to TD1 - I listen to this track now and again and want to get back into it hah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rpw3LAvE_k

15. Besty

Mobster

Managed to install this after months of holding back, first impressions is that D2 finally looks like the infamous E3 2013 tech demo of D1. It’s only taken 7 years to get here.

Controls in the game seem to feel much better with an Xbox elite controller than with mouse and keyboard so that’s how i am gonna roll.

Rank 1 noob ftw.

16. Besty

Mobster

rank 10 and i would say it’s a big improvement over the first game. only bumping into rank 499 or 500 players though which is telling.

17. Stelly

Don

Loving this game, managed to do the RAID on normal in sub 20 minutes, cant believe that someone has done it in 7ish minutes!

Stelly

18. mysticsniper

Sgarrista

I've done it in 16 mins, bit weird killing Lucy before Buddy lol

19. clown_abhi

Gangster

This issue seems to be sorted with the latest patch. No more waiting forever.

20. AStaley

Wise Guy

A quicker reminder, if you want the Diamondback exotic you only have until tomorrow before the the Kenly College expedition ends.