The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
As far as we know it's small expansions like episode 3, massive never give much away until it's close to release. Wish more devs were like bungie though with the Destiny 2 roadmaps, at least we would know what is coming well in advance.

Man of Honour
massive never give much away until it's close to release

Massive/Ubi staff often don't seem to have a clue what is going on - on the TD1 forums over the life of the game there are 2-3 users who have more up to date (and correct) information on upcoming changes, GE times, expansion specifics, etc. than the official representatives and the odd dev that posts!

It honestly pains me how much they've squandered the potential with TD1, as good as it is, and what the game could have and still could be.

Soldato
21 hours played, level 26 already and only died 3 times, and that was learning the best way to clear the drops and once in a mission because one of my kids came in and asked a homework question.

Not touched mods yet and building gear up. No DZ action yet either.

I must say it's pretty boring, rinse and repeat and I'm playing it just to finish it. Not been sucked into the single-player storyline like I was with the first.

Associate
Is the Year 1 pass worth it?

Just got a mission to go to the classified assignments only to get to the door and find out I can't even access it!

Seems it's part of the year 1 pass. I'm only level 10 so maybe i should see if I get to max level before spending more.

Associate

Just got a mission to go to the classified assignments only to get to the door and find out I can't even access it!

Seems it's part of the year 1 pass. I'm only level 10 so maybe i should see if I get to max level before spending more.

Doesn't the year one pass expire in march?

Soldato
21 hours played, level 26 already and only died 3 times, and that was learning the best way to clear the drops and once in a mission because one of my kids came in and asked a homework question.

Not touched mods yet and building gear up. No DZ action yet either.

I must say it's pretty boring, rinse and repeat and I'm playing it just to finish it. Not been sucked into the single-player storyline like I was with the first.

I got it on launch and yeah I didn't get that far. I found the first a lot more immersive.

Not at all.

You got nearly all the content in the base game but a couple of weeks behind.

Associate
Not at all.

You got nearly all the content in the base game but a couple of weeks behind.

So these classified assignments aren't worth it then?

Doesn't the year one pass expire in march?

Not sure. Does that mean there's another one coming?

Side note...

- Is it just me or do you always log in with 1 less bullet than max in your gun? So if the clip is 51 you'll always have 50

- And does anyone find the audio a bit misleading in terms of where enemies are? Sometimes the sound of them talking or walking/running makes it sound like they're behind for example, when actually they're not

Associate
Against the tide, I'm actually enjoying this better than the first one. Enemies don't seem to so spongy and the sunny weather helps enormously (God was I sick of the snow previously!). I seem to have rocketed up to level 15 which is odd, I think a previous comment about the difficulty being dumbed down is totally true.

Soldato
I'm on world tier 3 now, I keep playing but I don't really know why. Basically grinding better gear. Been in the dark zone a couple of times. couple of rogues but it's just boring.

Associate
preordered the base game but i don't think i would preorder the dlc. I'll wait to see 'if' key sites will have this and what the discount price will be.

ps, i don't know why they're being so awkward about adding survival. Lots of people would love that.

oh, and no snow in new york for the dlc? :(

Associate
looks like ubi store will be about £26 (with the 100 uplay points 20% discount)

no idea why the price is £33 for uk though, apart from 'because they can', since on stream just now they announced a price of 30 euros.

Back
Top Bottom