The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Got to WT2 once the game came out and haven't played since, might get the DLC though.

Did they say anything about the DZ? I LOVED it in D1, hated it in D2.

The DZ has some changes to it, IE you get points for helping people now (points means prizes:))as well but you can only get gear out of their by extracting it, they have also added a 3rd extraction point. The new DLC doesn't come with a DZ itself yet as they said on-stream they haven't had chance to create a new dz but the changes they have made might be make it better at least!

Associate
The DZ has some changes to it, IE you get points for helping people now (points means prizes:))as well but you can only get gear out of their by extracting it, they have also added a 3rd extraction point. The new DLC doesn't come with a DZ itself yet as they said on-stream they haven't had chance to create a new dz but the changes they have made might be make it better at least!

Helping people? Bleh, I'd rather shoot them :D

I don't think they want to make it like it was on D1. Maybe the playerbase doesn't want it either.

Associate
didn't realise there was a big download today.

@Malevolence, if you fancy getting the dlc those credits you have (well 100 of them) will give you 20% off from ubistore.

ps, speaking of the dlc, does anyone know if it's ubistore only or whether keysites will also have it?

Soldato
Is the DLC Warlords Of New York included in the Year One pass which is only a tenner at the moment whilst the DLC is around £26?

Edit: Sorry found the answer and it is not.

Soldato
didn't realise there was a big download today.

@Malevolence, if you fancy getting the dlc those credits you have (well 100 of them) will give you 20% off from ubistore.

ps, speaking of the dlc, does anyone know if it's ubistore only or whether keysites will also have it?

I checked cdkeys and nothing was there, so I'm unsure if it's too early for cdkeys to have the keys or if it is a Ubisoft exclusive.

Either way, 20% off with 100 points was fine for me to purchase directly from Ubisoft.

Associate
I've not played this game in ages, I got right up to WT5 and had a gear score of around 498 iirc. I missed the Reclaimer set from the first game, have they added anything similar yet? I much prefer the first game to the second, only thing the second game does better is less obviously spongy enemies.

Soldato
I started playing again after quite a break. I'm starting to do lvl 4 check points. How do I get someone to join my world? I get a check point up to lvl 4 and want to get some help. When I matchmake it just keeps popping up that I have an invite to someone elses world. Surely the opposite can happen?

Associate
are there any ocuk clans with spare places? I used to be in the second ocuk clan ('ocuk2' I think it is) but got kicked, at least looks like I got kicked - completely down to me since I didn't play for a while ;)

Associate
Just hit level 30! Ton of new stuff to do now.

Is there anything in particular to concentrate on doing? I guess trying to up my gear score, but is there a particularly quick way to do it?

Just wondering where best to spend time before Warlords in March

Associate
Either way, 20% off with 100 points was fine for me to purchase directly from Ubisoft.

I just did the same thing. I got the base game from a key site last time but I was one of the last to get the key on day 1 - not a fun experience :(

Price has dropped a little on ubistore - £20.79 after 20% discount (100 points) so not too bad.

ps, my invoice says 'The DLC has been activated in your game in Uplay PC' but I don't see any new pic in my games list, just the pic showing ep3. Should a new pic, for the dlc be showing? Yeah, i know, dlc isn't released until 3 March.

Soldato
Just started playing this again as there is a bunch of new stuff and am having to learn all the complexities of the game again.
I like to go and help folk so when I get the message that another player needs assistance I'm your man except I seem to have forgotten how to do this ir rather find the player on the map.
Can anyone remind me how to do this please?

Associate
Just started playing this again as there is a bunch of new stuff and am having to learn all the complexities of the game again.
I like to go and help folk so when I get the message that another player needs assistance I'm your man except I seem to have forgotten how to do this ir rather find the player on the map.
Can anyone remind me how to do this please?

I think it's: settings -> gameplay -> oncall status (toggle for none, friends and clan or all)

I hadn't realised but you get 'shepherd ranks' for answering calls?, one of the map options.

Soldato
I think it's: settings -> gameplay -> oncall status (toggle for none, friends and clan or all)

I hadn't realised but you get 'shepherd ranks' for answering calls?, one of the map options.

Unless the updates that have been released altered my settings since I last had the game installed then I am not sure that is but I will certainly check. Thanks.
It used to be that you would see a symbol showing the whereabouts on the map but I could not see it yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom