The Division 2 - March 2019

Man of Honour
Just had a email from Ubisoft telling me I can buy Div 2 for £2.50 , seems they are trying to push it hard on people who didn't buy it.

£2.50 is insane really...I mean think about it, on the £ per hour scale, all you have to get is a mere 3 hours of fun out of it. Beyond that, if you manage to get 25 hours out of it, its cost you 10p an hour. 50 hours and its 5 pence an hour. Unless you have an extreme aversion to Ubisoft or 3rd person shooters literally every gamer out there should buy it for the sake of £2.50 :)

Associate
£2.50 is insane really...I mean think about it, on the £ per hour scale, all you have to get is a mere 3 hours of fun out of it. Beyond that, if you manage to get 25 hours out of it, its cost you 10p an hour. 50 hours and its 5 pence an hour. Unless you have an extreme aversion to Ubisoft or 3rd person shooters literally every gamer out there should buy it for the sake of £2.50 :)

£2.50?? lol, for £2.50 I setup a second account, mainly for hardcore :) I was playing a bunch of hardcore which meant a lack of character slots and stash space for regular characters.

Caporegime
£2.49 on the Epic store, thats a lot of game for the money. I've double dipped on PC as already own on 1X, had GS near cap etc. Still worth it for another blast, what with the upcoming expansion.

Soldato
Is there anything that would be worth doing before the expansion hits? I haven’t played in some time and haven’t even does the new areas from previous updates

Associate
Is there anything that would be worth doing before the expansion hits? I haven’t played in some time and haven’t even does the new areas from previous updates

The new areas are worth playing if you have never done them , farming wise not much to do really as all gear becomes obsolete soon with the new gear update.

Soldato
Getting severely ****** off with RNG, have been playing non-stop to get a Chameleon to drop and have the sum total of **** all. Yet there are people posting on Reddit and the Ubi forms where they've got untold multiples of the weapon.

Associate
Getting severely ****** off with RNG, have been playing non-stop to get a Chameleon to drop and have the sum total of **** all. Yet there are people posting on Reddit and the Ubi forms where they've got untold multiples of the weapon.

Yeah the Chameleon seems to be dropping a lot , I have yet to get one though.

Associate
Yeah the Chameleon seems to be dropping a lot , I have yet to get one though.

People were saying bounties or black tusk, but me & 2 friends both had it from the zone or mission that had AR's as the focused loot, as in the above vid, mine was from a world boss in an open world zone when AR was the focused loot in that zone. got a garbage damage roll on mine tho XD.

Caporegime
I haven't managed to try playing it yet. I keep getting the message when attempting to sign in: 'An Epic Games service is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later'.

Soldato
Anyone know how to get people to join my world? I can join others easy enough but that's the only option I seem to get when matchmaking for open world.

Associate
Matchmaking is random, sometimes u join others, sometimes they will join u, if your needing help with something u could use the call for backup option, not tried that myself so idk if that will do what u want.

Associate
I haven't managed to try playing it yet. I keep getting the message when attempting to sign in: 'An Epic Games service is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later'.

perhaps something to do with the epic games launcher, if that's what you're using, rather than uplay?

Associate
I had a question about classified assignments. You can only do these if you bought the year one pass when the game was released.

So, does anyone know what happens after the year one pass expires at the start of March? Do the classified assignments become open to all players?

Back
Top Bottom