The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
DZ still sucks in TD2 tho,need major rework.Other than that,after WoNY update and gear 2.0 game should offer much more.
Prepare for some surprises after update ;)
Got 5 Chameleons,but not sure i like it,takes a bit long to "fire up" talents,so far its in my stash,good looking tho,my AR to go is Famas+Merciles,does quite more dmg than EB sadly,but im looking forward to Bullet King LMG :D

Soldato
How viable would a shotgun build be? on PS4 I always ran Marksman/Rifle in slot 1, and Assault Rifle in slot 2 with a mix of Utility of Weapons (whatever the red icon is)

Soldato
Unless you're an enemy I'd avoid shotguns. Shotguns only work well at very close range, yet enemies can wreck you from any range. It's one of my biggest gripes from TD1, and looks like they were too lazy to fix it in TD2. Only yesterday I vented my spleen on the Ubi forums about it. I had a little over 350K armour and was knocked down to 25% life by a single shot from across the map by some shotgun wielding enemy, he was at such a distance that even my rifle wouldn't hit him and yet he knocked 350K armour and and about 75K life off me at that distance when I was merely peeking out of cover with 90% of my body still hidden behind said cover.

Associate
Unless you're an enemy I'd avoid shotguns. Shotguns only work well at very close range, yet enemies can wreck you from any range. It's one of my biggest gripes from TD1, and looks like they were too lazy to fix it in TD2. Only yesterday I vented my spleen on the Ubi forums about it. I had a little over 350K armour and was knocked down to 25% life by a single shot from across the map by some shotgun wielding enemy, he was at such a distance that even my rifle wouldn't hit him and yet he knocked 350K armour and and about 75K life off me at that distance when I was merely peeking out of cover with 90% of my body still hidden behind said cover.

:D
You know - AI has shotguns with some very nice sniper grade optics :D :D
In TD1 some shotguns were monsters at CQC,as it should be,so theres hope they some day fix this in TD2 as well

Soldato

This is the issue I had from the very beginning. Things have't exactly changed here and the AI isn't intellegent but I would love them to change how the shotty NPCs deal damage. It's so ******.

My only other complaint is the NPC nade lauchers, sometimes you can't even see them and you move cover just to get hit by another one that kills you.

Associate
So I have been using pulse, because I'm possibly stupid :(
Thinking if the enemies are clearly marked we all do better as a team right?

Other agents do see my pulse as I see it right? Like how it was in D1
I just re-read the description and it says "my hud" no mention of other agents hud.

I always wondered why nobody called me out for running pulse, is it that they can't see it? :o

Soldato
So I have been using pulse, because I'm possibly stupid :(
Thinking if the enemies are clearly marked we all do better as a team right?

Other agents do see my pulse as I see it right? Like how it was in D1
I just re-read the description and it says "my hud" no mention of other agents hud.

I always wondered why nobody called me out for running pulse, is it that they can't see it? :o

Yeah, other agents can see it.

Associate
Is the heroic tidal basin the hardest content currently outside the raid?

Apart from heroic mission difficulty, there's also control points stage 4 - you upgrade the cp difficulty by doing the mini missions linked on the map to a control point. So, i guess, they're heroic control points. Also, try some heroic bounties :)

But things change with the expansion tomorrow, when i think you'll be able to change the entire world difficulty to heroic :)

Soldato
Ah cool, I've not come across anyone else using it though.
Also means that the sharpshooters drone pulse is pretty "meh" in comparison.

Is the heroic tidal basin the hardest content currently outside the raid?

Pulse is pretty much useless - slow cooldown, limited range and doesn't provide any buffs; you're far better off using one of the other abilities. It's a far cry from how good it was on D1

Associate
Pulse is pretty much useless - slow cooldown, limited range and doesn't provide any buffs; you're far better off using one of the other abilities. It's a far cry from how good it was on D1

heard that about pulse when d2 came out and, honestly, haven't used it. And yeah, in d1 it was pretty much a 'go to' skill.

Back
Top Bottom