The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Pulse is pretty much useless - slow cooldown, limited range and doesn't provide any buffs; you're far better off using one of the other abilities. It's a far cry from how good it was on D1

Pulse in TD2 can be very powerful, it does work with other peaces to give buffs and cooldown can be quick to say the least, the group that I play with has a member that runs a pulse build and it's more or less always pulsing the enemy. It's how you build it I guess but with the new update dropping skill builds should be easier to build.

Soldato
Pulse in TD2 can be very powerful, it does work with other peaces to give buffs and cooldown can be quick to say the least, the group that I play with has a member that runs a pulse build and it's more or less always pulsing the enemy. It's how you build it I guess but with the new update dropping skill builds should be easier to build.
Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by 'buffs'?

Caporegime
41.94GB download available right now, seems that we can play the expansion immediately after maintenance today (whenever that is, yes I know they say 2.5 hours but I'd be surprised if it's playable at 11am).

It'll be interesting to see how much the gear 2.0 completely ***** everyone's builds, I appreciate any high level gear right now will basically be useless by level 31 but that first level could be interesting if they swap out a damage build with all skill stuff :p

Associate
Finally picked up a copy of the base game and played a bit on the weekend.
So far I've managed to work my way through a couple of missions and unlocked two of the safe houses.

Thinking of trying to join up with some squads next time, how much do people use voice comms in this game?

Caporegime
Just bought this but can't see it in my library yet? Do I need to download the base game first?

If you bought it from the Ubi Store it'll take 5 minutes or so to show up.

Finally picked up a copy of the base game and played a bit on the weekend.
So far I've managed to work my way through a couple of missions and unlocked two of the safe houses.

Thinking of trying to join up with some squads next time, how much do people use voice comms in this game?

Friends use comms all the time, randoms literally nobody. But to be fair 99% of the content in the game doesn't need comms.

Caporegime
Some of those gear talents are straight up gash.

RIP Berserk/Original Unstoppable force :(

Edit: Although the new Unstoppable force could be ok. The problem being in groups where it'll only proc if you get the killing blow most likely.

Associate
I've got back into Division 2. I stopped playing it around Autumn last year and happy to see it's got quite a bit more content. I loved Division 1 so looking forward to going back to NY tomorrow!

Caporegime
I've got back into Division 2. I stopped playing it around Autumn last year and happy to see it's got quite a bit more content. I loved Division 1 so looking forward to going back to NY tomorrow!

PC players can play NY immediately after maintenance today (supposedly).

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/...f-new-york-all-launch-information-at-a-glance

PC: The Division 2 - Warlords of New York will become available worldwide March 2nd, immediately after the maintenance to deploy Title Update 8.1 is completed.

Associate
Infinite Progression

• SHD Levels – an infinite progression system granting you perk points at regular intervals used to improve selected stats and bonuses of your agent.
But its not infinite LOL

Back
Top Bottom