The Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round Proper ** Spoilers ** [7th - 10th January 2022]

Permabanned
Such a massive shame for us there. United where incredibly poor throughout and we deserved more. But at the end of the day we didn't capitalise and that's all that matters.

I'd be so immeasurably frustrated if I was a United fan. Was quite a pathetic performance from them tonight.

Don
He was the same when we were good wasn't he? The mind boggles.
I would say that was such a long time ago that I can't remember but in all seriousness, in my entire time on this forum I cannot think of @The Running Man having one positive thing to say about Utd or football in general. He's either making comments about race issues or moaning. Even drunkenmaster occasionally said something positive, even if it was about Arsenal's opposition.

Soldato
I would say that was such a long time ago that I can't remember but in all seriousness, in my entire time on this forum I cannot think of @The Running Man having one positive thing to say about Utd or football in general. He's either making comments about race issues or moaning. Even drunkenmaster occasionally said something positive, even if it was about Arsenal's opposition.
Whatever happened to him? Did he retire when wenger finally left

Associate
Just seen the incident. Quite soft when you consider blatant holding and rugby tackles do not trigger a VAR review. It doesn’t even look like Cavani would influence play. It is a foul by the letter of the law, but that law is never enforced regarding holding or blocking in most games unless it is the keeper or a player actively involved in play are affected.

It just makes no sense that a block like that on someone not involved in the game is enough to overrule a goal, yet a handball that is involved for an assist and not the final phase can stand.

Soldato
Just seen the incident. Quite soft when you consider blatant holding and rugby tackles do not trigger a VAR review. It doesn’t even look like Cavani would influence play. It is a foul by the letter of the law, but that law is never enforced regarding holding or blocking in most games unless it is the keeper or a player actively involved in play are affected.

It just makes no sense that a block like that on someone not involved in the game is enough to overrule a goal, yet a handball that is involved for an assist and not the final phase can stand.

It was offside. Hes in an offside position then moves into his path. Braindead defending.

Back
Top Bottom