The Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round Proper ** Spoilers ** [7th - 10th January 2022]

fez

fez

Caporegime
We are so bad at utilising space and players. We will have no one in attack and then somehow we have no one in midfield and suddenly there are 5 defenders marking 2 attackers with loads of other attackers free.

Soldato
We are so bad at utilising space and players. We will have no one in attack and then somehow we have no one in midfield and suddenly there are 5 defenders marking 2 attackers with loads of other attackers free.
Do you think after the games we do any analytics on why we concede loads of glaring chances every game while creating very few ourselves?
Well you are basically seeing a team that was told just to go out and express themselves now being asked to play with some structure and they don't know how. Fernandes and Rashford are by far our poorest players tonight and you can't carry players. Positional ill discipline means that we get played through too easily and then you get the basics of first touch letting players down - Lindelof, Fred, Rashford. Dalot, Mc Sauce and Greenwood have been ok but that's about it.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Thats a good clearance but bloody hell Rashford. The ball was for Greenwood surely.

Ahh maybe he tried to actually.

Yeah, far too late. Rashford does this so often. Doesn't think "what is the best time to pass", he thinks "when I run myself into a dead end I will look for a pass". If he passed earlier Greenwood would probably have been in.

Caporegime
Well you are basically seeing a team that was told just to go out and express themselves now being asked to play with some structure and they don't know how. Fernandes and Rashford are by far our poorest players tonight and you can't carry players. Positional ill discipline means that we get played through too easily and then you get the basics of first touch letting players down - Lindelof, Fred, Rashford. Dalot, Mc Sauce and Greenwood have been ok but that's about it.

Before the players said they had no instructions and no clue what they were doing.

We've had like 6 weeks and been awful every game since the change maybe longer.

Back
Top Bottom