The Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round Proper ** Spoilers ** [7th - 10th January 2022]

Don
Quite obvious why. The var ref is looking for something objective and more substantive before he has to revert to something entirely subjective to disallow the goal for.

we all saw it happen in real-time.

appalling refereeing.
The Villa goal wasn't disallowed for the foul by Ramsey but because he was in an offside position when the initial cross came in. It would help everybody if supporters in the ground and watching at home could hear the conversations between officials for VAR calls so we're not just blindly guessing.

Soldato
Ragnick is meant to be the pressing god but we get out pressed by everyone. You can't keep blaming it all on the players as they cannot all be terrible!

I fail to see anything good happening since he has taken over. If anything we need to make sure we are putting plans in place to get someone real in the summer.

Adam you're on fine form...

Whilst Ole in charge - It's the players
After Rangick has 5 weeks - it's the manager

:cry:

Soldato
The Villa goal wasn't disallowed for the foul by Ramsey but because he was in an offside position when the initial cross came in. It would help everybody if supporters in the ground and watching at home could hear the conversations between officials for VAR calls so we're not just blindly guessing.

that isn’t the signal the ref gave when he awarded the Fk.

and if that’s what it was disallowed for there’s no reason for the ref to go to the screen. He’s either offside or not.

so var has asked the ref to go and look to decide if he’s interfering and therefore offside and the ref has given a FK for foul play on the basis of being asked to go and look at the screen.

like I said. Appalling refereeing.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Adam you're on fine form...

Whilst Ole in charge - It's the players
After Rangick has 5 weeks - it's the manager

:cry:

Ole was always the PE teacher and the players won him the games. It was always about the dream that he would come good as a legend of the club. Ultimately not.

Ragnick is meant to be this professor so I am going to be far more critical of him. I have seen nothing so far to see this. He speaks a good game but haven't seen any changes from Ole's last days. Who is the professor then?

Back
Top Bottom