The Emirates FA Cup 5th Round Proper ** Spoilers ** [9th - 11th Feb 2021]

Man of Honour
sHUWR3r.png

Fixtures:

TV Coverage:

Caporegime
Feels like you barely get to breath before the next game at the moment. How is it we have the evening game on Saturday then another one on Tuesday?!?

Associate
Clubs in all the other ties played on Sunday so I guess that has something to do with it.

Man of Honour
Amad Diallo on the bench. Hope he gets on, looks a great talent.

Associate
Typical dominating start for United but passing in final third letting us down as usual. Fred and Matic will struggle tonight and already being quite careless in possession.

Soldato
To be fair, TV money is what makes the PL so rich so up to a point they should get a lot of say.

Yeah I know that, hence the rant klopp had at BT for their lunchtime kick off which followed a midweek match in Europe and I think it was milner got injured because there wasn't time in-between.

fez

fez

Soldato
Please, just someone make a run between the lines. Have 4 players just standing backs to goal with a defender on top of them.

fez

fez

Soldato
Oof, that was nasty on Martial. Poor lads a massive pansy and the one time hes remotely brave he gets a headbut.

Caporegime
I don't understand how Diop doesn't get a yellow for the challenge on Martial. If you mistime a tackle that badly it's a yellow, why are you allowed to just clatter someone with your head with no punishment?

Same for Noble at the end, that is a clear yellow.

Associate
Wham awful - no attempt to get in the game. I agree with Adam Cool Dude's assessment on the quality of team in the EPL. It's competitive but it ain't pretty - you'd hope that the Cup might be different but nope.
Van de Beek really struggling to get in the game. He's tidy but needs to drop back a bit to pick up the ball from Fred or Matic. Hoping he can improve as the game opens up. Prob is Ole will sub him if its 0-0 at 60 mins.

Top Bottom