The English Channel

Caporegime
Foreign workers are invited to come here legally and work, these are economic parasites trying to sneak in illegally.
They just need
a Bicycle
Mobile phone with 30 days of free internet
QR code to install deliveroo/ubereats

These are the delivery drivers off the future

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Let's start with housing, school places and hospital beds. All of which are in plentiful supply right now...
Jobs, taxes housing, healthcare.

It's not hard to work it out.
And what if I were to tell you these were genuine asylum seekers, fleeing famine and persecution?

Do you think these people would be risking their lives in unseaworthy boats to get hospital beds?

Caporegime
And what if I were to tell you these were genuine asylum seekers, fleeing famine and persecution?

Do you think these people would be risking their lives in unseaworthy boats to get hospital beds?

People risk their lives in unseaworthy boats all the time in order to have a shot at a better life… This shouldn’t be news by now, some migrants come from places where there has been conflict and they have a better shot at an asylum claim (that in itself might be a greater motivator, that they have a reasonable chance of staying officially) others come from countries (say in Africa, Asia etc..) which are simply poor. No chance of asylum but a shot at living in the UK unofficially.

I mean remember that ISO container tragedy - the victims were Vietnamese people. Were they fleeing the Vietnam war which ended in 1975?

Caporegime
People risk their lives in unseaworthy boats all the time in order to have a shot at a better life… This shouldn’t be news by now, some migrants come from places where there has been conflict and they have a better shot at an asylum claim (that in itself might be a greater motivator, that they have a reasonable chance of staying officially) others come from countries (say in Africa, Asia etc..) which are simply poor. No chance of asylum but a shot at living in the UK unofficially.

I mean remember that ISO container tragedy - the victims were Vietnamese people. Were they fleeing the Vietnam war which ended in 1975?
They’re here for a nice big fat chunk of British taxpayers money. Why live in a country where you have to work to get things in life when you can rock up to the UK and have a good chance of getting the lot handed to you on a plate.

Back
Top Bottom