*** Show us your bikes! ***

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Never dropped a bike, crashed twice and had 1 off as a pilly when I was younger with my mate on his supersport.

Next bike, I'll get a cage though. Just thinking, whenever it won't scrape around the twisties... :/

Last edited:
Associate
Could have at least cleaned it! :D :p

I just can't be bothered while the rain is still lurking. As soon as there's a prolonged spell of sunshine I'll give it a wipe-down :p

I hope you didn't pay more than 25% of retail for that exhaust :eek:

Unless there's a 75% off store I should know about, then I'm afraid I did! However, I like the Black Widow. £800+ for an Akra, that would need to have the baffle out (i.e. too obnoxious) for any discernible sound difference, just isn't a cost I wanted to spend on a £6k bike.

Soldato
Well, she is here (And finally picked up!) Only two quick shots for now. Just awaiting the long list of aftermarket parts to arrive :D

1290SDR_new_1.jpg

1290SDR_new_2.jpg

Associate
Took the S1000RR in for a service today, and got this as a loaner:

First time I've ridden anything scooter-like. Actually quite a laugh once I'd taught myself not to try and find the footpegs.

For the first 15 mins was surprised at how underseat engines really seem to cook your posterior, then realised the heated seat was on :p

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Took the S1000RR in for a service today, and got this as a loaner:

Actually quite a laugh. For the first 15 mins was surprised at how underseat engines really seem to cook your posterior, then realised the heated seat was on :p
I bet the mechanics had a laugh, from a thou to a moped. :p :D

Back
Top Bottom