*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
I didn't think I would enjoy a sports bike. Turns out I love it.

A shot of my 2007 CBR600rr with the bins in the background lol. Picked it up yesterday. Well pleased with it. Now to go about selling the Hornet ...

l9EQFO9.jpg

Soldato
I didn't think I would enjoy a sports bike. Turns out I love it.

A shot of my 2007 CBR600rr with the bins in the background lol. Picked it up yesterday. Well pleased with it. Now to go about selling the Hornet ...

l9EQFO9.jpg

Very nice mate I have the 2012 red and white one.... brilliant bike and a lot of fun.. ive had it nearly 3 years which is the longest I've had a bike :p

Soldato
Looks good. :)

Cheers guys. I was out for 4 hours today getting used to it. It's night and day compared to a Hornet - not unsurprising. The brakes are fantastic and the suspension is rather stiff so I felt every bump. It's so nimble and light it just wants to dip into corners without thinking about it. Nowhere near as uncomfortable as I thought. For a stock exhaust it sure does sound good when you get the revs up.

Very nice mate I have the 2012 red and white one.... brilliant bike and a lot of fun.. ive had it nearly 3 years which is the longest I've had a bike :p

Anything I should watch out for ? The bike is stock so I think a tail tidy would be a nice start.

Soldato
Cheers guys. I was out for 4 hours today getting used to it. It's night and day compared to a Hornet - not unsurprising. The brakes are fantastic and the suspension is rather stiff so I felt every bump. It's so nimble and light it just wants to dip into corners without thinking about it. Nowhere near as uncomfortable as I thought. For a stock exhaust it sure does sound good when you get the revs up.

Anything I should watch out for ? The bike is stock so I think a tail tidy would be a nice start.

It's a brilliant machine.. it gives you so much confidence as a rider, since having mine I've had no issues what so ever, The build quality is immense.. I still have the stock reg holder :p like you say its actually a comfy bike... compared to the other bikes in the 600cc class.. I was considering getting a quickshifter fitted as ive had them on all my other bikes and they're a lot of fun....

Soldato
Yeah a quickshifter would be sweet, certainly something to think about down the line. I think if you buy Honda or in general Japanese then you know the build quality will be good. I sometimes like to watch videos of barn finds where some American digs out a 70's Honda CBwhatever, cleans the carb and bam! it's running again.

Soldato
Yeah a quickshifter would be sweet, certainly something to think about down the line. I think if you buy Honda or in general Japanese then you know the build quality will be good. I sometimes like to watch videos of barn finds where some American digs out a 70's Honda CBwhatever, cleans the carb and bam! it's running again.

Totally agree, My old SV was solid.. Yeah Honda have a great reputation... an old work may of mine had a Collection of Honda C70's in red and white and blue and white. He's had them for years and still rides then on a daily basis... Although the horn sounds like its on its last legs the rest of the bike is immaculate

Associate
Still haven't managed to take a picture of the bike, so here's the picture from the dealer.

Bought this yesterday, 2010 Suzuki Bandit 1250S, 17k miles and came with top box, fuel exhaust, extended+original screen, crash bars and a rear hugger.

Also has a meta alarm fitted (not advertised, nice bonus), just need to figure out how it actually works now.

rizQxcJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom