*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Popped down to OYB Aylesbury to try the Tuono Factory and the MT10 . Super impressed with both but the Tuono didnt feel as raw as the orginal Tuono Aprc v4 . Also the lower bars were to low and it felt over tyred (not sure why they have a 200 on the back) The MT10 was surprising . Hard to fault but not the same fit and finish as the Aprilia .

Anyways since this is a new bike thread.. hmm i kinda bought this heheh

ad6fe563d38122b8c71358f13300edf3.jpg

Soldato
mt500 was made by armstrong, its same bike cept in the mid 80s harley bought out armstrong just coz it wanted the deal armstrong had with uk mod, canada and oz i think. only thing they changed was to fit a leccy start to it.
simple bike tbh i love it even tho it throws up the odd gremlin now and again

mine had bits missing and is not 100% true to orignal form.

they look stunning in orignal olive drab green
DSCF0359_edited_edited.jpg

or orignal desert camo (i think these are rare specialy the cases and plastics etc)
43hy1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
They really are cool bikes, I love 'em. Bit like the Willy's Jeep of the bike world. Kudos to @Yaka for keeping it on the road, can't be that easy finding spares any more!

I only got it as stop gap when i sold my vardero as i wanted to go for something like a multistrada. But it was a itch that needed scratching and after getting used to some quirks i am keeping it. one part for the bike that is rare as heck is the bigger/dual seat as it is i cant take a pillion on the bike

Soldato
Popped over this morning to pick it up . Obviously someone was annoyed as it decided to chuck it down for 75% of the ride home . Was soaked within 1 min of leaving the dealers . But i feel given my other test rides i made the right decision .

f5afbc4675722d1685d5b9ad2d5faf3a.jpg

Soldato
Lo bud . It went in PX . I had planned to buy last year but wedding costs restricted me to test rides :p But i think the delay gave me more options and i got to try a load more bikes . It was sad to let the Tuono go after 10 years and i think if the new Tuono had been the same as the first V4 with extras toys and even more power i think i would have bought the Factory . Sadly although still an awesome bike its in no way as brutal as the older one and has "lost" something in the euro4/electronics to tame it for the masses . I did discuss this with the dealer who echoed my comments of people who had brought in there Aprc's to trade and either bought something different or kept there old V4's .

Now let the modding begin heheh so many shiny bits out there :p

What you running now ?

Back
Top Bottom