The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Always makes me laugh when I see some of the stuff available in the USA.

Body armour and **** lmao. Bullet proof backpacks....

Most of it is available here to.

Those survival sites, etc. make me laugh though - if you followed the advice on most of them in a real emergency you'd make it about 50m down the road before collapsing under the weight of it all while carrying so much **** you'd have no idea where to find the tools you need let alone how to use half of them.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
We really don't have "no-go zones" in the UK. Well, maybe NI (are there still some?), but not on the mainland.

some parts of tower hamlets after dark will be rather entertaining as well as chunks of birmingham and manchester, but yeah they cant be real lol

Caporegime
Yes people getting dragged around by people in body armour and balaclavas is the best way to form a nice orderly queue

wow! And this forum whines about racism :eek: Reading the comments!

Dr Avraham Rozenzweig 19 hours ago (edited)
This is it. FIrst time muslims in SLAVIC country. Slavic nations like poland ukraine or russia is completely different world. There is no *** around with migrants there but hard law of fist and police baton. Muslims will be *** up in Poland. I am greedy jew and i live in poor Poland because i know that police and soldiers here will always be on my side and they will BUTCHER those *** muslims

Nathanael Asmund 20 hours ago
Can i move from germany to poland pls ?

Nathanael Asmund 19 hours ago
+Radosław Perlik I'm not a muslim.
I *** hate them, and i love poland because they hate them to.

Skynx 1 19 hours ago
you know guys, muslims are just like cockroaches, you cant get rid of them ;(

Igor Santarek 18 hours ago (edited)
+Nathanael Asmund I hate those**** muckworms (dirty men). Why they don't prove their bravery and patriotism in defending their *** country? Everybody defend their country, so why they don't!?

:eek: A side you DON'T see on the british media

GAC

GAC

Soldato
Isn't that the same as any poor part of any city in any country on earth?

but yet we dont have any no go area's though they are a myth according to many on here and parts of the media and political system :p

funny how mp's when they go to less welcoming area's need half a dozen police officers though.

Caporegime
some parts of tower hamlets after dark will be rather entertaining as well as chunks of birmingham and manchester, but yeah they cant be real lol

no go zones and rough areas are always absolute tosh.

I live in whats supposed to be a rough area where many people I know wouldn't walk around after dark yet I do on a daily basis going for a late night few mile long walk.

Never had any trouble from anyone and that walk goes through a city centre park the police think is so dangerous they patrol around it every hour.

people are just paranoid and scared most rough people aren't out to cause anyone harm and all the muslims around here just live out their lives like anyone else

GAC

GAC

Soldato
so if people are scared enough to go to a area due to crime or fear of being attacked thats not a no go area for them, interesting.

and arknor maybe your the reason people dont go there :p

Soldato
Interesting mini-poll at the base of this article.
Should Britain bring in the Army to protect its borders too?

Yes - 96%
No - 4%

Encouraging stuff.

Somewhat odd, as we do accept genuine asylum seekers, that has never been in doubt.
I really don't understand the Calais thing tbh, we stop them on that side, in the hope they'll go away, and we don't have to process them by the rules we laid down.

Just what might the army do?
Get spat at? Get assaulted?

Caporegime
Maybe you are the person that other people are scared of :p
only if they have an irrational fear of an area based on gossip.

You think it's dangerous because someone tells you it is, if you had never heard of the area you would happily walk on through and the odds are nothing will happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom