The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
so if people are scared enough to go to a area due to crime or fear of being attacked thats not a no go area for them, interesting.

and arknor maybe your the reason people dont go there :p

Oh, you are unfamiliar with what a no-go area actually is. Let me help you out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area

And I think our friend who brought them up was talking about this sort of thing:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-week-Fox-News-apologised-saying-thing.html

Soldato
Where are the thousands protesting AGAINST helping refugees?

Oh, I forget - they are moaning about it on the internet.

P.S. Posted from London.

Still not sick of this thread then? You've flounced plenty of times already.

And the answer is because such marches are irrelevant beyond self congratulatory activism. Which fits in line with your need to parade your "involvement" as if it raises you onto a moral high ground, which you are relying on instead of actually having answers.

Ps. Posted from work if that matters

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Still not sick of this thread then? You've flounced plenty of times already.

No, it's way to amusing. Day off uni work today anyhow - need a rest.

Ps. Posted from work if that matters

Unlucky.

Riots here in Dover, EDL kicking off. Riot police, dogs, etc. They're throwing bricks and Molotov's in town. Luckily I'm on the hill a good mile away from it.

Wow - there's tens of them!

http://www.dover-express.co.uk/PICT...-right-group/story-27784915-detail/story.html

Typical - thousands protesting about helping refugees in London and it seems to be peaceful (atm, until the local scum come out later) - get 30 EDL/NF nutters protesting against immigration and they're throwing bricks at Police.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Typical - thousands protesting about helping refugees in London and it seems to be peaceful (atm, until the local scum come out later) - get 30 EDL/NF nutters protesting against immigration and they're throwing bricks at Police.

And protests from the far left have not caused any issue before? Oh and that picture is probably about the same amount of people cheering for new immigrants in Germany :D

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Google " Peaceful protest turns violent UK "

Have fun

Not showing a great deal. Few student protests where the local scum have turned up later to cause trouble. Not exactly left wing protesters either.

Stop the war protest was left wing and only a hand full isolated incidents of violence there out nearly a million protesters - certainly not endemic. Police response was violent in many instances though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
No, it's way to amusing. Day off uni work today anyhow - need a rest.
No Saturday job? Must be rare given the cost of university these days.

Someone's gotta do it.

UAF and EDL all sprout up the same scum, they don't invalidate the positions they align themselves to in attempt to gain legitimacy.

Let's not pretend the edl constitutes the majority of "anti immigration" support.

Show me.

I'm not saying there aren't btw, I just want to be educated.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-blame-antifascists-for-violence-1925038.html
Both groups are as bad as each other

Last edited:
Associate
And protests from the far left have not caused any issue before? Oh and that picture is probably about the same amount of people cheering for new immigrants in Germany :D

Far lefties are generally garbage though, you'd expect violence from that sort of hippy rabble. This protest pic always makes me laugh, lefties personified.. :D

PUT DOWN THE SICSSORS DAVID :p

wxRNORR.png

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Far lefties are generally garbage though, you'd expect violence from that sort of hippy rabble. This protest pic always makes me laugh, lefties personified.. :D

PUT DOWN THE SICSSORS DAVID :p

wxRNORR.png

Lol - saying hippies are violent.

Oh SciNeT, you are a card.

Soldato
COtdogYWUAAdoj_.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom