The Fades

Soldato
Watched the last episode last night. A little sad it's all over because that was a great little mini series by the BBC, I would have happily watched another 6 episodes.

Soldato
A friend recommended this to me and being as I was off sick the end of the week I decided to give it a go in one long marathon watch. Surprisingly good, I really enjoyed it and would say if you like Being Human it's likely to be up your street.

Not sure they could even do a second series really, I mean I suppose they could but it doesn't need one. I'm just not sure where a second series would go.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
OP
Thoroughly enjoyable series and it's rare stuff like this that makes the licence fee just that little bit more bearable.

Agree 100%, was a fantastic mini series.

While they don't need to do a series 2, if they do I will be wathcing it. :)

Associate
If they did go for a second series I'd like to know a bit more about how ascension was broken and the accord between the fades and angelics. Could maybe do it in flashbacks if they wanted to keep some of the main cast from this series. I doubt there will be another series and while it isn't really needed I'd watch it.

Back
Top Bottom