The Fades

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Sorry if there is already a thread out there but I did search.

Is anyone else watching "The Fades" on BBC3 Wednesdays at 21:00?

"A teenage boy named Paul is haunted by apocalyptic dreams that nobody can explain. As if that weren’t terrifying enough, he begins to see spirits of the dead, known as The Fades, all around him. The Fades can’t be seen, smelt, heard or touched by other humans. When an embittered and vengeful Fade, Polus, finds a way to be human again, it’s up to Paul to stop him -- and all of the dead -- from breaking back into the world and destroying the human race."

Its really rather good. :)

Soldato
I randomly saw the first episode on iplayer last week and I also thought it was surprisingly good.

This week's had a bit more of a teen drama element to it, but not enough to put me off and there was still plenty of quite dark stuff. I hope they keep it up!

Last edited:

J.T

J.T

Soldato
OP
Yes agree about the teenage element but it wasn’t enough to ruin it.

Talk about dark *SPOILER*............................... with the two 12 year old boys getting ripped to shreds! :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Despite having Natalie Dormer in it I didn't get on with it. It was like Biker Grove but with zombies and no Geordies.

Soldato
Just done a 4 hour marathon on iplayer after a mate suggested this show to me. WOW! it's really good. Episode 4 was awesome. If you liked Being Human then this is surely right up your street. :) Can't wait till next week.

And that short haired lass ... oooft! very nice.

Permabanned
I think it is very good, definitely exceeded my expectations. I only initially watched it because it had the delectable Natalie Dormer in it, but i am really enjoying it.

Soldato
This started well and has got better each eposide, looks very promising and can't wait for the 5th tomorrow night :)

Only problem is I have given it the kiss of death by getting in to it, shows always get cancelled when I start watching them :(

Back
Top Bottom