• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THE FAMOUS TRIO: RX 580's & RX 570's WITH UPTO £150 DISCOUNT!!

Soldato
I'm not sure if I would - I currently game on a PB278Q, but having owned an iPad Pro with a 120Hz panel, I was sold on high refresh displays

So would you not be better getting a Gsync monitor instead or just a standard 144hz?

You'd be disappointed by the fact a 1070 is a lot quicker than an RX580.

OcUK Staff
OP
OK GUYS!

From around 9am tomorrow the Powercolor Red Devil (The Good One) shall be ONLY £299.99 Inc. VAT, this is around £100 cheaper than any competitor, even better I have over 1000 units in stock. As such the product will appear on the homepage at this price tomorrow under TODAY ONLY, the price shall end 9am Monday. In the current climate this is nothing short of an incredible price.

If after Monday we still have some of the 1000 cards left (100+) we shall activate a voucher code which will bring these too £299-£310 for forum members, though I suggest you act on our TODAY ONLY deal over weekend, it is 1PC per customer but I guarantee you they will fly out as the price is even cheaper than some competitors sell 570 4G cards for. :)

This also makes the 580 8G way way cheaper than any 1060 6G on the market as well and its one of the best 580's being the Devil edition card. :)

Back
Top Bottom