• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

THE FAMOUS TRIO: RX 580's & RX 570's WITH UPTO £150 DISCOUNT!!

Associate
Perfect timing.

My 7950 (from 2012) has finally bit the dust (minutes ago from this post). Was overclocking it heavily lately for the last few months (more than a year) to get the most of it whilst I waited for the prices to come back down. (and it always was buggy anyway, so surprised it lasted 6 years)

I guess it's time for that 580, just hope I can get the funds together before the offer goes. Can't wait! :excited:

Associate
Done. Order made. Just need to wait for despatch and delivery now. Can't wait! :D

:: edit ::

Hmmm... Order says "Pending Quote - Payment not yet confirmed". I know it's late so probably won't be processed until tomorrow or Monday, but... should I be concerned about this? Paid via Amazon.

Soldato
Done. Order made. Just need to wait for despatch and delivery now. Can't wait! :D

:: edit ::

Hmmm... Order says "Pending Quote - Payment not yet confirmed". I know it's late so probably won't be processed until tomorrow or Monday, but... should I be concerned about this? Paid via Amazon.

No I’ve had this before and the status will change soon and the order will get processed

Associate
No I’ve had this before and the status will change soon and the order will get processed

Thanks, it's moved on to "Processing" now, so hopefully despatched soon. I don't know the weekend purchase function at OcUK. Does anyone know whether it gets sent out today or tomorrow? So I know which day to be in, Monday or Tuesday for the delivery.

Associate
Perfect timing.

My 7950 (from 2012) has finally bit the dust (minutes ago from this post). Was overclocking it heavily lately for the last few months (more than a year) to get the most of it whilst I waited for the prices to come back down. (and it always was buggy anyway, so surprised it lasted 6 years)

I guess it's time for that 580, just hope I can get the funds together before the offer goes. Can't wait! :excited:

I also went from a HD7950 to a RX 580 the first time this deal came up a few weeks ago.......enjoy!

Rup

Rup

Associate
I see the 580 deal has gone. But if you click on it it says reduced from £430! Not £300.
Marketing i guess :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I see the 580 deal has gone. But if you click on it it says reduced from £430! Not £300.
Marketing i guess :)

Your reading into it wrong.

The card retails on our site at £428.99, most of our competitors are £449.99 for this card.
The card was put on THIS WEEK ONLY (Wednesday to Wednesday) at £379.99
The card was put on WEEKEND ONLY special at £299.99, it is now back at £379.99 until Wednesday when weekly offer ends and it shall go back upto typicaly market price of £428.99

Associate

The card retails on our site at £428.99, most of our competitors are £449.99 for this card.
The card was put on WEEKEND ONLY special at £299.99, it is now back at £379.99 until Wednesday when weekly offer ends and it shall go back upto typicaly market price of £428.99

So do you have enough left for a forum only offer or no?

Associate

Such a shame I missed this, i still ordered at £379.99 as its a good price in the current market, I've lurked here for a while, but just wanted to thank you for keeping an eye out for gamers when you can.

Cheers,

Tim

Soldato
In todays climate, absolutely, our competitors are £100-£200 more expensive on this very card, making it a very good deal.
Nothing beats the TWO GTX780s, even if my order got cancelled after like fifteen minutes XD

gtx780.png

Rup

Rup

Associate

Ok thanks for the clarification Gibbo.
Thanks for the £300 deal when you didnt need to.
You have every right to make a profit, that's capitalism.
Unless Corbyn gets in. Heaven forbid!

Back
Top Bottom