• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The first "proper" Kepler news Fri 17th Feb?

Associate
Still no specs expected just a kepler physx demo more to show off the game than anything meh.

Better than nothing hopefully not long till the official release! :)

Associate
UT2k3 instagib CTF now those were the days such a rad game can still remember the all day all night session at the end of which it felt like your eyeballs were bleeding.

M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!

Totally off topic to the max but who cares that game kicked ass..

Soldato
UT2k3 instagib CTF now those were the days such a rad game can still remember the all day all night session at the end of which it felt like your eyeballs were bleeding.

M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!

Totally off topic to the max but who cares that game kicked ass..

UT99 was is far better.

Associate
It was a bit if spamfest with normal weapons but I still loved it the instagib shock rifle mutator rocked specially on the CTF maps.

Shame UT died, would love to see it make a comeback.

Is there anything like that on PC today? Battlefields ok but its just not the same as futuristic cyborgs with laser rifles.

Soldato
It was a bit if spamfest with normal weapons but I still loved it the instagib shock rifle mutator rocked specially on the CTF maps.

Shame UT died, would love to see it make a comeback.

Is there anything like that on PC today? Battlefields ok but its just not the same as futuristic cyborgs with laser rifles.

Rage, Serious Sam and Duke Nuke 'em are about as close to the old school shooters as it gets I'm afraid, these day it's all about arcade-semi realistic-military shooters. Doom 4 is in production though which I'm sure most of older members on here are really looking forward to.

Back
Top Bottom