The folly of the modern world laid bare

Associate
OP
It's not just reasonable, it's well-understood science based on decades of respected. peer-reviewed study.

You have read the book, you give us a synopsis of the case for RF radiation being responsible for these ailments. This isn't a book club forum, this is for discussion.

The book is a synopsis of 200 years of scientific study. I can’t summarise a summary. I would urge everyone to just read it, I’d respect you if you read it and disagreed rather than just decided it must be wrong. Remember, you are in danger of making the same mistake as all those who thought smoking was safe, I say that as a doctor who understands health more than most.

I will post a neat little story from the diabetes chapter. However, I stress you can’t take this out of context, it’s a whole essay, and the big picture needs to be understood...

Bhutan

Sandwiched between the mountainous borders of India and China, the isolated Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan may be the last country in the world to be electrified. Until the 1960s, Bhutan had no banking system, no national currency, and no roads. In the late 1980s, I learned something about this Buddhist country, thought by some to be the model for James Hilton’s Shangri-La, when I made the acquaintance of a Canadian woman who worked for CUSO International, the Canadian version of the United States Peace Corps. She had just returned from a four-year stint in a small Bhutanese village, where she taught English to the local children. Bhutan is somewhat larger, in area, than the Netherlands, and has a population just over 750,000. The road system at the time was still extremely limited, and most travel outside the immediate vicinity of the small capital, Thimphu, including travel to my friend’s village, was by foot or horseback. She felt privileged to be able to live in that country at all, because outside visitors to Bhutan were limited to 1,000 per year. The woven baskets and other handcrafts that she brought back were intricate and beautiful. Technology was unknown, as there was no electricity at all in most of the country. Diabetes was extremely rare, and completely unknown outside the capital.

As recently as 2002, fuel wood provided virtually one hundred percent of all non-commercial energy consumption. Fuel wood consumption, at 1.22 tons per capita, was one of the highest, if not the highest, in the world. Bhutan was an ideal laboratory in which to monitor the effects of electricity, because that country was about to be transformed from near zero percent electrification to one hundred percent electrification in a little over a decade.

In 1998, King Jigme Singye Wangchuk ceded some of his powers to a democratic assembly, which wanted to modernize the country. The Department of Energy and the Bhutan Electricity Authority were created on July 1, 2002. That same day the Bhutan Power Corporation was launched. With 1,193 employees, it immediately became the largest corporation in the kingdom. Its mandate was to generate and distribute electricity throughout the kingdom, with a target of full electrification of the country within ten years. By 2012 the proportion of rural households actually reached by electricity was about 84 percent.

In 2004, 634 new cases of diabetes were reported in Bhutan. The next year, 944. The year after that, 1,470. The following year, 1,732. The next year, 2,541, with 15 deaths.10 In 2010, there were 91 deaths and diabetes mellitus was already the eighth most common cause of mortality in the kingdom. Coronary heart disease was number one. Only 66.5 percent of the population had normal blood sugar.11 This sudden change in the health of the population, especially the rural population, was being blamed, incredibly, on the traditional Bhutanese diet which, however, had not changed. “Bhutanese have a penchant for fat-rich foods,” reported Jigme Wangchuk in the Bhutan Observer. “All Bhutanese delicacies are fat-rich. Salty and fatty foods cause hypertension. Today, one of the main causes of ill-health in Bhutan is hypertension caused by oil-rich and salty traditional Bhutanese diet.” Rice, the article continued, which is the staple food of the Bhutanese, is rich in carbohydrates, which turns into fat unless there is physical activity; perhaps the Bhutanese are not getting enough exercise. Two-thirds of the population, the author complained, are not eating enough fruits and vegetables.

But the Bhutanese diet has not altered. The Bhutanese people are poor. Their country is mountainous with few roads. They have not all gone out and suddenly bought automobiles, refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, and computers, and become a lazy, inactive people. Yet rates of diabetes quadruple in four years. Bhutan now ranks eighteenth in the world in its mortality rate from heart disease.

Only one other thing has changed so dramatically in Bhutan in the last decade: electrification, and the resulting exposure of the population to electromagnetic fields.

Man of Honour
On the same basis, it's equally "obvious" that electricity cures smallpox (to name just one example). Smallpox cases vaguely inversely correlate with the installation of electricity supply around the world so that "proves" electricity cures smallpox, right? Which, I've just realised, "proves" what the not entirely explained item known as "the Baghdad battery" actually was - a treatment for smallpox!

Also, "obviously", all medical problems only come into existence when humans become able to detect them. It can't possibly be true that people died from them before they were detectable and that cause of death was given as unknown or attributed to something else. An imbalance of the humours, for example.

Caporegime
Bhutan now ranks eighteenth in the world in its mortality rate from heart disease.

Nope. 48th.

cjradq.PNG

(Source).

Man of Honour
So...Bhutan...even if the statements made in that quote about the reported rate of diabetes and heart disease in Bhutan (which I am not assuming since it's not a trustworthy source) why further assume that the cause of increased reporting is an increase in cases? The country installed modern infrastructure, modern communications, modern expectations. That would change reporting. It would also change the availability of delicacies.

The question now is whether or not I will spare the time to see if the claims made about reported cases in Bhutan are correct. I shall consult the Tarot cards and look for omens in the skies.

Soldato
I say that as a doctor who understands health more than most.

Bear in mind I'm one of the posters who agreed to read this book before casting judgment. Are you telling us you're a British medical doctor who believes this chap's assertion that influenza isn't an infectious disease, rather an affect of electricity and radio waves?

Associate
Today I read this brilliant book that I wanted to share with you all. It’s free to download (probably because it’s so important) but I’ve also bought it, twice! In the UK you can pre-order it on Amazon, it’s due for release on 9th April 2020.

It’s called The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg, download here: https://tinyurl.com/srpxoj3

It’s a really well researched book, actually it basically contains all the science from the last 200 years that civilisation should have been paying attention to. It presents the science that lead to the revelation of our external as well as internal energetic life. It bridges science with eastern traditions such as the Chinese practices of tai chi, yin and yang and acupuncture.

Anyone who is logical or scientifically minded can read this book and clearly see the folly of modern life. How the electrification of our world since the day electricity was discovered and certainly the implementation of certain technologies from telegraph, to radar to wireless, to now 5g has caused us and the natural world considerable harm. The book presents a compelling case that the electrification of our society is the fundamental basis of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, in us and in animals, as well as those hard to figure out diseases such as anxiety and chronic fatigue syndrome. It reveals the truth that many authorities don’t have your best interests in mind! (Understatement of the millennium!)

It’s a brilliant and eye opening essay, which is superbly referenced, about 1/3 of the book is bibliography! The guy who wrote this clearly worked very hard and is an exceptional and engaging writer. So read it yourself and figure out who in your friendship or family group you should share it with and don’t hold back, tell them it’s the most important book in human history!

This book enables an educated person, invested in the trimmings of modern life (as we all are) and who is capable of critical thinking, to see the elephant in the room. It makes it real for them, how destructive their life choices are not only for nature but for what they care about most, their health and their children’s health. The reader is left pondering the ultimate catch-22, that the way modern life has been pursued in order to raise their standard of living is literally the very thing that is killing them. And leaves you wondering what can be done about it!?

If you read this please share your opinion and if you agree with me that it’s the most compelling book you have ever read then share it with everyone! Including your MP!

Genuine question here. Do you believe that 5G masts cause Covid-19?

Soldato
The book is a synopsis of 200 years of scientific study. I can’t summarise a summary. I would urge everyone to just read it, I’d respect you if you read it and disagreed rather than just decided it must be wrong. Remember, you are in danger of making the same mistake as all those who thought smoking was safe, I say that as a doctor who understands health more than most.

I will post a neat little story from the diabetes chapter. However, I stress you can’t take this out of context, it’s a whole essay, and the big picture needs to be understood...

Bhutan

Sandwiched between the mountainous borders of India and China, the isolated Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan may be the last country in the world to be electrified. Until the 1960s, Bhutan had no banking system, no national currency, and no roads. In the late 1980s, I learned something about this Buddhist country, thought by some to be the model for James Hilton’s Shangri-La, when I made the acquaintance of a Canadian woman who worked for CUSO International, the Canadian version of the United States Peace Corps. She had just returned from a four-year stint in a small Bhutanese village, where she taught English to the local children. Bhutan is somewhat larger, in area, than the Netherlands, and has a population just over 750,000. The road system at the time was still extremely limited, and most travel outside the immediate vicinity of the small capital, Thimphu, including travel to my friend’s village, was by foot or horseback. She felt privileged to be able to live in that country at all, because outside visitors to Bhutan were limited to 1,000 per year. The woven baskets and other handcrafts that she brought back were intricate and beautiful. Technology was unknown, as there was no electricity at all in most of the country. Diabetes was extremely rare, and completely unknown outside the capital.

As recently as 2002, fuel wood provided virtually one hundred percent of all non-commercial energy consumption. Fuel wood consumption, at 1.22 tons per capita, was one of the highest, if not the highest, in the world. Bhutan was an ideal laboratory in which to monitor the effects of electricity, because that country was about to be transformed from near zero percent electrification to one hundred percent electrification in a little over a decade.

In 1998, King Jigme Singye Wangchuk ceded some of his powers to a democratic assembly, which wanted to modernize the country. The Department of Energy and the Bhutan Electricity Authority were created on July 1, 2002. That same day the Bhutan Power Corporation was launched. With 1,193 employees, it immediately became the largest corporation in the kingdom. Its mandate was to generate and distribute electricity throughout the kingdom, with a target of full electrification of the country within ten years. By 2012 the proportion of rural households actually reached by electricity was about 84 percent.

In 2004, 634 new cases of diabetes were reported in Bhutan. The next year, 944. The year after that, 1,470. The following year, 1,732. The next year, 2,541, with 15 deaths.10 In 2010, there were 91 deaths and diabetes mellitus was already the eighth most common cause of mortality in the kingdom. Coronary heart disease was number one. Only 66.5 percent of the population had normal blood sugar.11 This sudden change in the health of the population, especially the rural population, was being blamed, incredibly, on the traditional Bhutanese diet which, however, had not changed. “Bhutanese have a penchant for fat-rich foods,” reported Jigme Wangchuk in the Bhutan Observer. “All Bhutanese delicacies are fat-rich. Salty and fatty foods cause hypertension. Today, one of the main causes of ill-health in Bhutan is hypertension caused by oil-rich and salty traditional Bhutanese diet.” Rice, the article continued, which is the staple food of the Bhutanese, is rich in carbohydrates, which turns into fat unless there is physical activity; perhaps the Bhutanese are not getting enough exercise. Two-thirds of the population, the author complained, are not eating enough fruits and vegetables.

But the Bhutanese diet has not altered. The Bhutanese people are poor. Their country is mountainous with few roads. They have not all gone out and suddenly bought automobiles, refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, and computers, and become a lazy, inactive people. Yet rates of diabetes quadruple in four years. Bhutan now ranks eighteenth in the world in its mortality rate from heart disease.

Only one other thing has changed so dramatically in Bhutan in the last decade: electrification, and the resulting exposure of the population to electromagnetic fields.

This is not science, it would be laughed out of the room if it was presented in any credible scientific forum. It is sweeping, erroneous conclusions being drawn from simple correlation. It's utter nonsense.

If you want to argue that electromagnetic radiation causes diabetes, you need to show some evidence that electromagnetic radiation causes diabetes. This is not evidence.

Can you tell us your name please? I understand you're an anaesthetist, and I want to make sure my life is never in the hands of someone so frighteningly ignorant.

Soldato
will have a look ,certainly not going to judge without reading .
even if it does end up been a little far fetched or hokem ,some things can be fascinating like the story behind the Kate Bush song
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudbuster
my daughter is a dr of medical science also in London ,does policy advice to government but i love to bounce my crackpot and weird theorys (not saying this is as havnt read it) off her ,she always shoots me down in flames but hey ho

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Well researched..... It should be classed as fantasy or science fiction.

What a complete load of utter utter manure.

Only idiots take this stuff in, or you an Idiot OP or just a lover of sci-fi, fantasy books ?

Soldato
Why do people believe this rubbish, it just seems people want an excuse for everything. I mean diabetes and heart attacks, c'mon that's mainly our rubbish diets and lazy lifestyles.

It's like this 5G nonsense, it just screams of people being too scared of the thought that this stuff comes out of nature and there is very little we can do to stop it. Instead they have to believe in some sort of conspiracy so there is an element of it being controlled.

Associate
I think for some it's an attractive prospect that they can see through the looking glass and everyone else is sheep accepting without question. Take the reddit cesspit that's hawking this book, right now based on a November 2019 article about Boris (allegedly) ordering an investigation into George Soros they're trying to sell that the "elite" infected him on purpose.

Or you know, he was shaking peoples hands long after we knew the scale fo the problem, attending Parliment after they knew one of their own had been stricken with the virus but there's nothing cool about that version of events.

Back
Top Bottom