wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Soldato
Who I'd like:

League Two: Plymouth - spent a couple of years living there a while back and the city should have a League One club at least. Only seen the highlights of last night's game, but it looked a cracker - that overhead kick :eek:

League One: Walsall or Millwall - always have good away days at both grounds. Millwall isn't very far, whereas we've nicked a couple of Walsall staff and players recently so could be a bit interesting!

Championship: Brighton - I'd like for them to go up for footballing reasons but Derby and Hull are both quite boring away days. So although I'd prefer a trip to the Amex over Pride Park next season, I do think BHA deserve promotion.

Associate
Went to Pompey v Plymouth last night. It was indeed a cracker. Was disappointing as apart from their two goals, Plymouth were very ordinary, lucky to finish the game with 11 men.

Soldato
AFC or Accrington.

Be nice to see afc do another step up, but either way, Stanley going up would be another shocker given the size and resources of the club.

Good luck to both.

Caporegime
The officials deserve praise for that decision, I've got no problem with them taking 1-2mins to get a decision right, particularly a game of this magnitude. Lets face it they could have took the easy route and just allowed the goal to stand and nobody would have given them much **** because it was so tight whether he touched it or not.

Soldato
Never seen a game like that before!...I'm not even sure we have 11 players for the home leg.

4 injuries, and all subs made because of injuries by the 50th minute...In a playoff game. How unlucky can you get

Normally I would say it isn't over, but we simply don't have any players left. I mean, Ritchie Towell played. I've never even seen him before!

I would have bitten your hand off for 2-0 when we went down to 10 though, so it could have been worse in that regard.

Shame it ended like this after such a great season.

Associate
Great result for Hull! As a Forest fan who's had nothing to cheer about all season, I must say I found this result slightly....amusing. ;):D

Hope Wednesday can go on and win the playoffs now. A big club that's been out of the Premier League for too long. Good luck to Brighton and Hull too.

Back
Top Bottom