The Fountain Pen Thread

Soldato
OP
Blimey, I completely forgot about this thread. My sister gave me my Dad's old fountain pen, which is really nice. I just need to get some replacement nibs for it now.

Soldato
OP
I am disappointed that you posted this without a picture :(
e0XWwm0.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I spoke to Waterman about the fountain pen I mentioned above, and apparently, they no longer make it or parts for it so they have offered me 50% off a brand new fountain pen. They have some really nice ones so I'm looking through what is available.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a fountain pen question - but has anyone found a pen that writes as well/effortlessly without the maintenance of a fountain pen? E.g. like a gel pen or something? My lamy ballpoint is giving me wrist ache and my other fountain pens are all in disrepair at the moment...

Soldato
OP
Not a fountain pen question - but has anyone found a pen that writes as well/effortlessly without the maintenance of a fountain pen? E.g. like a gel pen or something? My lamy ballpoint is giving me wrist ache and my other fountain pens are all in disrepair at the moment...
I use Pilot G2 07 pens as my day to day writing tool. Cheap and feel good in the hand and to write with.

Back
Top Bottom