The Grand Tour

Associate
I watched the first season and didn't find it as good as top gear used to be because the jokes seemed more forced. Was season 2 better? I miss watching these muppets do silly things with cars.

Soldato
I can't remember where I read it now, but it said that Amazon haven't renewed it for season 4.

I went to a filming last week. Andy Wilman answered a question on that... he said they don't have an answer yet so I don't think there's any official answer that's it's a no...

Last edited:
Associate
I watched the first season and didn't find it as good as top gear used to be because the jokes seemed more forced. Was season 2 better? I miss watching these muppets do silly things with cars.

Season too was much better and more of a return to what they do best, id recommend it if you used to enjoy Top Gear!

Caporegime
Confirmed that they’ve given up the studio shows. I’m glad really. I always preferred the big specials from around the world. Epic telly.

They reckon the budget will rival that of Marvel films. Looks like they’ll be doing one each quarter.

Back
Top Bottom