The Grand Tour

Man of Honour
Very strong first start, ditching the celebrity section is fantastic it was well overdue.

Have to say I actually enjoyed a properly done celebrity section... when they actually got someone(s) on that was interesting. Was pretty boring when they dragged it out with people that didn't have much to say or was otherwise cringy though, etc.

Soldato
They randomly had Paris Hilton on in the last series.

Instead of having a guest in the tent, they should take them out on drive and do the interview in a car :p

Man of Honour
Fantastic first episode. Really enjoyed it. Shame it’s taken to the last series for them to ditch the celebrity bit but it’s great that they did.

Clarksons gut is getting out of control as well :D

Soldato
Fantastic first episode. Really enjoyed it. Shame it’s taken to the last series for them to ditch the celebrity bit but it’s great that they did.

Clarksons gut is getting out of control as well :D
Last series. What about the next one.
Next there ditching the tent as well as far as I know.

Caporegime

On top of these new Grand Tour specials, Clarkson, Hammond and May are all going to start producing individual shows for Amazon based on their own interests. But don't get too concerned about the gang splitting up!

Might as well just milk the cash cow while they can... Clarkson punching that producer and the gang sticking together has paid off immensely for all three of them, they must each be up by some very nice 8 figure sum relative to what they'd have earned from BBC/BBC Worldwide had they carried on with Top Gear.

Soldato
Might as well just milk the cash cow while they can... Clarkson punching that producer and the gang sticking together has paid off immensely for all three of them, they must each be up by some very nice 8 figure sum relative to what they'd have earned from BBC/BBC Worldwide had they carried on with Top Gear.
May has done a few shows based on his own interests. Been rather good as well.
They work well together though, the sort of friendship you can't fake which some shows try to do.

Soldato
They randomly had Paris Hilton on in the last series.

Instead of having a guest in the tent, they should take them out on drive and do the interview in a car :p
What we she on for, celebrities that have had naughty videos leaked :D. I'm quite liking it, I'm sure I read that they were spending something like 40 odd million on each episode and the series cost more to make than a marvel film:eek:.

Man of Honour
Watched it yesterday and thought it was very good indeed. TBH I've never lost sleep regarding the ups and downs in TG or this but enjoy it well enough. I thought this was a good un. I'd have that mustang.

OcUK Staff
Watched it yesterday and thought it was very good indeed. TBH I've never lost sleep regarding the ups and downs in TG or this but enjoy it well enough. I thought this was a good un. I'd have that mustang.

Quite easy to do here in the UK:

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/pages/spec-3

Just buy a 2018 with mag ride, buy the 350 Ford Performance lowering springs, set of light wheels or spec the factory forged wheels, 350/Ford PP anti-roll bars and of course the supercharger kit if you want the horsepowers. Should be possible for under 60k. :)

Back
Top Bottom