The Gray Man | Netflix

Soldato
I thought this was awful. Unless it was an action comedy I just didn't find funny?

Seriously though, how one person handcuffed to a wall survives 100 armed police and mercenaries with rocket launchers is beyond me.

was it supposed to be like the fast and furious films? It was almost bordering on the matrix. Swear to god I thought ryan gosling was going to start waving his arms about like the agents at one point.

I did use my imagination that Chris Evans had been given a secret military injection to give him super powers just to get through it.

Can't someone make a more believable action film where they replace all the mind numbing shoot outs and car chases with an actual storyline? what was the storyline anyway, I've forgot?

I'm not sure I can even award any points for ana de armas.....maybe a couple :p

Soldato
Seriously though, how one person handcuffed to a wall survives 100 armed police and mercenaries with rocket launchers is beyond me.
I really liked the movie and was happy to let a lot of the unrealistic action scenes slide but this pretty well jumped the shark. If they had made the action a bit more realistic it would have been a much better movie.

Back
Top Bottom