The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well played Shi. Held your nerve at the end, even though you did do your best to throw it all away :p

Everybody had some amazing shots and nobody played terrible. Either we are improving our skills or we are getting a lot luckier :D

Associate
Sorry guys Monday's aren't going to be great for me either I'm afraid, just not been able to get on the last couple of weeks and I can't see that changing any time soon.

Soldato
I'm free most evenings, so if you can't make Mondays then feel free to chuck me an invite.

Happy to play most games. Wouldn't mind doing a co-op game like Arizona Sunshine or other co-op games like Population One.

Soldato
Unfortunately I was busy again. Monday evenings really not working out for me, but then I haven't actually had time to do any gaming for weeks now. :(

Sorry guys Monday's aren't going to be great for me either I'm afraid, just not been able to get on the last couple of weeks and I can't see that changing any time soon.

What nights suit you guys? Some of us are around on other nights of the week. I can make Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights. And maybe some Friday nights too.

Associate
I'm free most evenings, so if you can't make Mondays then feel free to chuck me an invite.

Happy to play most games. Wouldn't mind doing a co-op game like Arizona Sunshine or other co-op games like Population One.

What nights suit you guys? Some of us are around on other nights of the week. I can make Thursday, Saturday and Sunday nights. And maybe some Friday nights too.

Thanks Guys. I can't really do Monday's or Tuesday and probably not Friday's either. So Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday/Sunday are good for me.

Soldato
I do like Walkabout Mini Golf but I haven't had time to fire it up for quite a few weeks now. :(

What other MP contenders are there?

These are ones I have access to, and the max players

> 4 Players
Walkabout Mini Golf (of course)
Big Screen (happy to host a 3D movie night)
Pavlov (PC)
Contractors (Quest or PC)
Rec Room
Quake 3 Arena
Warplanes WW1 Fighters
No Mans Sky (PC)

4 Players:
After the Fall
Zero Caliber (PC and Quest)
Demeo
Star Trek Bridge Crew
Catan VR
ForeVR Bowl
ForeVr Darts

3 Players:
Population One
Echo Arena (Quest and PC)
Echo Combat (PC)
From Other Suns (PC)

2 Players:
Path Of The Warrior
Arizona Sunshine
Racket NX
Eleven Table Tennis
Tetris Connected
Stormland (PC)
Drop Dead

Soldato
Co-op:
After The Fall
Zero caliber
Arizona Sunshine
Stormlands (PC)
From Other Suns (PC)
Drop Dead
Population One
Demeo
Star Trek Bridge Crew
Death Horizon Reloaded
Echo Arena
No Mans Sky
Pavlov
Contractors
Path Of The Warrior

Casual:
ForeVR Bowl
ForeVR Darts
Rec Room

Soldato
And those are only the ones I have. There will be others.

I just wish that From Other Suns would either get a price drop, or better still, a Quest 2 release.

It's one of my favourite co-op VR games, and graphically it's nothing the Quest 2 can't do these days with a decent team converting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom