The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Was a really fun game :)

Poor Rav kept glitching, which was making him miss hit shots. very frustrating evening for the joint winner from the previous week!!! Which leads to the question, what headset will he wear next week??? :p

Raggs had a few glitches too, but, his glitches were either holes in one or glitches that bounced his ball back onto the green. :cry: Lots of laughs at that hole in one. All we can say is Well played Sir as he wins yet again.

PLeyor, was having fun not caring about the scores until near the end when he turns into Tiger Woods and starts hitting shots from everywhere!! Bet he is a hustler, watch out guys, next week he will probably want to play for money!! :p

Then there is ShiWarrior, stormed out the gates with some amazing shots and was challenging for the lead with Raggs. But, the pressure was too much and he bottled it (again :p) and eventually ended up in midtable mediocrity.

Lastly, the Irishman(not the funny one) The most handsome, intelligent and gifted player of the group(hehe), started poorly but worked his way up from fourth place to finish in second place ahead of the floundering ShiWarrior. But not good enough to catch the Glitch King, Mr. Raggs :p

******This report was produced by a fair and impartial writer with no bias at all.*******
That's brilliant. Gave me a good chuckle.

Soldato
Guys my headset seems to have drained whilst in the case. I'm charging now it's at 6% but won't turn on. Presume it needs to be at about 10%

Soon as it is on, I'll be joining you guys but playing whilst charging - shouldn't be an issue?

Soldato
OP
That was fun guys, I don't think I got a positive glitch? In fact between landing in the lamp, rolling over the metal grill twice and that final hole just being a git, quite the opposite!

JoeBoi your long putting game was insanely good.

Soldato
Thanks again for the game guys. What impresses me so much about Walkabout Golf is that even after all the time we have been playing there are still a few laugh out loud moments every game. It's great :)

The cursing out of Raggs though is becoming a problem :p :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom