The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
I'm happy to do clues. Shall we agree to do them simply as we go along the holes, then do all the rest after? I enjoy watching the shots and whilst balls aren't as bad, clues take you all over the map and feel like they interrupt the play. If it's in front of us, then let's pick it up, but I don't plan on flying all around whilst the game is on.

Soldato
I'm happy to do clues. Shall we agree to do them simply as we go along the holes, then do all the rest after? I enjoy watching the shots and whilst balls aren't as bad, clues take you all over the map and feel like they interrupt the play. If it's in front of us, then let's pick it up, but I don't plan on flying all around whilst the game is on.
I think it'll be sensible to focus on the game, then do clues.

Soldato
Karma is a PITA :p Mocked Pleyor incessantly for the first 5/6 holes. Had a chance of getting the lead, when Karma raised her ugly head and proceeded to beat me up for the last 4 holes.

Ended up on the same score as that los..., *cough* I mean the same score as Pleyor.

:p:D

Anyway, well done Raggs and Shi, well played on a tough course. :)

And hard Luck Ravenger, some really bad luck there, getting stuck in the pipe was a new one :p

Soldato
I should be around, Going to be cooler here tomorrow.

Just as an aside. There has been a thunder and lightening storm going on here for the last 30-40 minutes. It's just starting to fade away now. But, It has been the most impressive storm that I have ever seen and heard. Crashing thunder and lightening that filled the sky. It was glorious watching it, my eyeballs are still seeing flashes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom