The Happytime Murders - "Adult" Muppet movie with Melissa McCarthy (better than is sounds).

Soldato
Oh sweet baby Jesus I don't want to like this movie but this "red band" trailer had me in stitches -

So it looks like a cross bwteeen Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the Muppets and Ted, none of which should work but for some reason, and despite thinking it'd be awful, I just couldn't help myself and was gioggling all the way through this - I'm forty bloody two, grow up man!!! :D

HeX

HeX

Soldato
It seems Sesame Workshop are not too happy about this and are suing!
Andi.
If I were sesame Street I would sue the pants of them for a likeness to Count von Count

All the muppets are made by the same company that makes the Sesame street ones, infact you'll probably find that the puppeteers are the exact same people operating them. Sesame Street just aren't happy about the advertising they are using 'No Sesame, all street..." as they don't want it to be linked to their kids brand.

Man of Honour
Meeeehhhh...

Only bit of that I laughed at was the silly string gag.

Plus Avenue Q already executed this idea, and much better.

Yup. Avenue Q still remains the most explicit thing I've seen on stage in London, especially between 2 characters that don't exist from the waist down. Also one fo the funniest things I've seen on stage.

Man of Honour
Got this as a Christmas present, decided to watch it today.

The trailers better then the film, which isn't saying a lot.

I watched it over Christmas, the trailer essentially IS the film, theres not a lot more that happens in the film than what you see in the trailer. It was a passable film, no better or worse than I was expecting. Not one I would watch again but I've seen worse.

Back
Top Bottom