***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
I'm in much the same boat, this is my first full play through, I'm trying to do as much as I can with the side quests and random encounters etc.
I've had a few legendary animals, mostly it involves getting some cover scent on and just scouting the areas, fishing is another area I've barely touched on.
I'm currently at 63% though the main story stand spend the majority of my time just roaming about, it's actually really relaxing lol.
Yeah totally. Living through London suburban lockdowns it's been a lovely way to spend the winter evenings/afternoons haha! Not a spoiler, but you can complete non-story missions after the 'end' although if you're happy pottering about you may as well do them as you go.

I'm going to fire it up now, have my laptop on the side with some guides on legendary animal locations etc :D

Soldato
Game: Horizon Zero Dawn

Finally getting some time to chew into this before the sequel comes out. I'm really enjoying it at the moment! (apologies for the many pictures) Running at max settings with DLSS quality at 3840x1600 with a 3090 and a 9900k.

PKYlyLX.jpg

k1xpExc.jpg

RJ12kB0.jpg

ERV6OxS.jpg

TNnFu3x.jpg

ZLF5wdA.jpg

g7iLlIr.jpg

AGFHqu2.jpg

lbP1Rma.jpg

qMzJOmz.jpg

8FQTlHI.jpg

07trgW0.jpg

qkBcmBV.jpg

FcW9VVS.jpg

rgSXePJ.jpg

ETRkYhD.jpg

oexEagb.jpg

Soldato
I've not long started Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS5,Amazing game so far looks incredible!
That Kena -bridge of spirits looks good too but will defiantly be one i wait for price to go down second hand :)

Pretty much use my PC for Online FPS only now, Everything else story based is on the PS5!

Soldato
I've not long started Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS5,Amazing game so far looks incredible!
That Kena -bridge of spirits looks good too but will defiantly be one i wait for price to go down second hand :)

Pretty much use my PC for Online FPS only now, Everything else story based is on the PS5!
i got kena for £10 on epic during christmas :)

V F

V F

Soldato
That's quite beautiful looking!

Horizon is another one of those games you can spend hours wandering about every location for the scenery. :D

I remember when I first played it back in 2017, I spent two days exploring before continuing the story. From every top of the mountain to every area I thought you could sneak in somewhere.

Imagine a time in the next 5 - 10 years open world games are so big it takes hours, if not days to find the next travel point. :cry:

Soldato
Horizon is another one of those games you can spend hours wandering about every location for the scenery. :D

I remember when I first played it back in 2017, I spent two days exploring before continuing the story. From every top of the mountain to every area I thought you could sneak in somewhere.

Imagine a time in the next 5 - 10 years open world games are so big it takes hours, if not days to find the next travel point. :cry:

Yep, I just picked up the main story again, they are like lv12 missions and I'm lv26 lol. It's hard not to explore! It made the boss fight in the mountain (one of my pics above) VERY boring and easy.

Soldato
Mass Effect 1 (legendary edition). Oh boy has this turned into a slog, I'm trying to 100% it the best I can, and I've finally managed to get to the end mission on Ilos, playing on the hardest difficulty has been interesting. My build makes me pretty much invincible yet there are still a number of things which are 1 hit kills... It can be very frustrating at times.

sEr1taD.jpg

Soldato
All these games look so good, Kena looks utterly amazing, i love the art style but need it to come down in price before i buy.
Anyway, a few more from my cowboy escapades in RDR2, while out exploring i came across a hunter tracking a moose, sadly he wasn't perpared for the huge Grizzly that can hauling ass out of the undergrowth :( RIP
WmuDRkS.jpg
dAhOi78.jpg
ReNwQtW.jpg
uUDonL0.jpg
3yiBNwZ.jpg
i2JS9o2.jpg
0Pxfvnj.jpg
J0WLk00.jpg

Soldato
it indeed looks like it could be triple A it looks far better than AC series, Witcher & to be honest is on par with Horizon/RDR2. in terms of overall qaulity

Dont get me wrong its cartoony But Its gorgoues & the lighting is far better than any game ive played.

Imagine Ori of whisps lighting, but 3d, its beautiful....

in summary
Its better than a pixar film in image/lighting qaulity
its as good if not better than Any high end AAA game in terms of amount of bugs (not had any apart from launch)
its got a mix of both relaxing & energy intensive. most enemies are easy (doom like, all have weakenesses) but the bosses can be VERY HARD almost like a light dark souls game. bosses have fixed mechanivs that need to be leart & adjust. with limited healthing options
Story is pretty decent
ROT Are so cute & you can use in game currency you find to give them TF2 hats & masks :D (no outside payment systems)

apparently they did the following before
Founded in 2009 by brothers Mike and Josh Grier, Ember Lab began as an animation and digital content studio. Our portfolio includes character-driven commercials and animated shorts for The Coca-Cola Company, Hisense, and MLB.

will be buying this for Xbox for the wife she cannot wait to play it but its PS4/PC only atm :(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's too beautiful!

Cyberpunk%202077%20Screenshot%202022.01.04%20-%2023.15.41.88.jpg

Cyberpunk%202077%20Screenshot%202022.01.03%20-%2002.56.01.34.jpg

Cyberpunk%202077%20Screenshot%202022.01.04%20-%2015.29.43.23.jpg

Cyberpunk%202077%20Screenshot%202022.01.04%20-%2015.36.29.27.jpg

Cyberpunk%202077%20Screenshot%202022.01.04%20-%2023.08.49.87.jpg

Back
Top Bottom