***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Finally started playing properly even though I've had TW3 since it released on PC.... gotta say the scenery is beautiful, Even more so with the help of HD Reworked Project, Meadows, Extra settings, 4K clouds etc... can't wait to see what the "Next-Gen" patch will improve visually.

BeGXYmd.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Roaming the Lands Between, probably the best gameworld and exploration in years. What's scary is that I've barely scratched the surface in my under 20h of play but have seen so much already. The walking mausoleum was one of the most bizarre and epic things I've seen in a game of this type.

a>

Soldato
Roaming the Lands Between, probably the best gameworld and exploration in years. What's scary is that I've barely scratched the surface in my under 20h of play but have seen so much already. The walking mausoleum was one of the most bizarre and epic things I've seen in a game of this type
a>

My first playthrough was 100+ hours, and I still missed a tonne of stuff, souls games takes months, if not years for the community to find everything. Best game I've played since Witcher 3 in my opinion.

Soldato
My first playthrough was 100+ hours, and I still missed a tonne of stuff, souls games takes months, if not years for the community to find everything. Best game I've played since Witcher 3 in my opinion.

Hard to say for me yet personally but definitely up there with the best, I've clocked around 45h so far and it doesn't lose steam, level design is the standout for me. I loved Stormveil, then Raya Lucaria beat it and Siofra looks just insane. It's a strong 9/10 so far and one of the rare cases where reviews are somewhat justified.

Permabanned
Roaming the Lands Between, probably the best gameworld and exploration in years. What's scary is that I've barely scratched the surface in my under 20h of play but have seen so much already. The walking mausoleum was one of the most bizarre and epic things I've seen in a game of this type.

a>

Its the only game I have ever started a second playthrough straight after finishing a 130 hour run through. What a game. The last game that locked me into a gameplay loop so hard was Metal Gear 5. The combat, the world, the lore...just everything about this game is perfect in my humble opinion.

Caporegime
I've gone back to Skyrim and modded it perfectly, probably the best it's ever looked! - However you need atleast an I7/2070 RTX for this setup, as even in Winterhold it drops to 40fps. However all other places such as Riften and it's always above 60.

11.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Pictures don't do it justice, as the trees blow in the wind while walking through the cities, the smoke billows from the fireplaces, clouds move through the valleys, the fog is much denser, the storms make people run for cover and more!

Permabanned
I've gone back to Skyrim and modded it perfectly, probably the best it's ever looked! - However you need atleast an I7/2070 RTX for this setup, as even in Winterhold it drops to 40fps. However all other places such as Riften and it's always above 60.

Pictures don't do it justice, as the trees blow in the wind while walking through the cities, the smoke billows from the fireplaces, clouds move through the valleys, the fog is much denser, the storms make people run for cover and more!

Nice. I'm hoping that the Skyrim engine Oblivion re-working is coming soon as it was my favourite Elder scrolls game and even the original looks great in the Xbox when its upscaled in 4k.

Back
Top Bottom