1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The junk food thread, what's your guilty pleasure?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reality|Bites, 26 Jun 2021.

1. cheesefest

Wise Guy

Partial to donner meat with chips. Has to be chippy chips too.

Not had this for 18 months

2. dLockers

Sgarrista

Just ordered a shish.

I'll still eat doner and elephant leg chicken kebabs but honestly, that stuff is absolutely revolting. God knows how much crap is in it.

3. nitram100

Mobster

Just finished a 12 hr Nurse shift and I fancy a massive pizza for myself, been one of those days!!!

4. Reality|Bites

Perma Banned

People have said it's Thousand island dressing, I've Tried a burger with the Heinz (maybe Kraft?) stuff but it wasn't the same, maybe a cheaper brand would taste similar?

5. Reality|Bites

Perma Banned

6. TonyTurbo78

Capodecina

Mixed Doner chilli sauce. Nasty but so good.

7. robfosters

Caporegime

Fancy a kebab myself but my regular one is closed due to a death in the family.

Selfish gits!

8. robfosters

Caporegime

They isn’t a fraction of how bad most people make it out to be.

9. Reality|Bites

Perma Banned

I've been watching this guy the past few days, I think he must hit the gym a lot to stay slim? How else would he do it?

10. Deluxe1

Soldato

Kebab wraps with chips, one with chilli sauce the other with garlic.

11. dowie

Capo Crimine

Fat people eat junk food or snacks more regularly, like they'll have sugary drinks, packs of crisps at lunch etc.. it's that build-up of excessive calories/lack of exercise that makes them fat. For a typical overweight person small adjustments to their lifestyle and they'd have been able to maintain a normal weight instead becoming fat.

I do wonder how much actually gets absorbed if you eat so much in a single sitting - like that sort of thing might well upset the old bowels - he might well have technically consumed XX,XXX calories but in reality, he's not going to be able to absorb it all when eaten in one go like that, lots of it is just going to pass through. It's still a high-calorie meal but it's not the same as spreading those calories across a whole week. Secondly, sometimes competitive eaters will take laxatives or go and vomit after a challenge so it becomes almost completely moot.

12. robfosters

Caporegime

He is actually a personal trainer. When he’s not doing challenges, he eats an extremely healthy diet, and as soon as he feels able after a challenge, he does an intensive workout to shift as many calories as possible.

I don’t think energy must ever be a problem for him. I can’t imagine the amount of protein he consumes during a week.

It’s the American competitive eaters I worry about. Some of them look like a walking heart attack.

Do a search for Kate Ovens. She’ll really blow your mind, and your blood pressure ;)

13. Malevolence

Capodecina

Usually one of two options for me.
    1. Large chicken tikka kebab on large naan w/ salad and garlic mayo (or chilli garlic sauce)
    2. Bag of chips, tray of doner meat and a large tub of chip shop curry sauce.

14. dave28

Wise Guy

there are copy cat recipies that are very close to identical, just google it and you will find them easy

15. MissChief

Capodecina

Isn't it basically Thousand Island dressing?

16. Reality|Bites

Perma Banned

You would think but hmm must be a variation of it...

hmm I mentioned liking chubby girls in the above post? who knows why the mod didn't like it?

Last edited: 1 Aug 2021
  17. Dis86

Suspended

Nope.

18. watercooledman

Perma Banned

Chocolate brown balls

19. dave28

Wise Guy

this is not the exact recipe, but its probably more healthy and is close in taste IMO
    • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
    • 2 TBS relish
    • 1 1/2 TBS mustard
    • 1/2 TBS BBQ sauce
    • 1 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
    • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
    • 1/2 tsp onion powder
    • 1/2 tsp paprika
    • 1/4 salt

20. Acrotomophilia

Capodecina

I watched him have a go at a 4.5kg Toblerone bar and I felt physically ill just watching! I think he got three segments in before throwing in the towel.:cry: