**** The king of PSU's is back ****

Soldato
Hi guys,

We have teamed up with Enermax in Germany to bring you all the latest and greatest PSU's. With stock due in about 1 weeks time, now is the ideal time to pre-order.

Enermax Platimax 750w '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (EPM750AWT) @ £172.99 inc VAT

CA-067-EN_400.jpg

The Enermax Platimax 750W is a High-performance power supply topology which uses all magnetic quadrants of the main transformer to achieve maximum efficiency and rock stable output voltage. It features Innovative and patented transmission technology for direct voltage transmission to reduce the wire-resistance and to increase the efficiency.

- 80 Plus Platinum
- Dynamic Hybrid Transformer Topology
- Copper Bridge Array
- Multi Rail Design
- Special OC Edition
- Future ready and flexible
- Full Modular Cable Management
- Fit4Server
- DX 11 Ready
- HeatGuard
- CordGuard
- SafeGuard
- High Quality Japanese Capacitors
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £172.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Platimax 850w '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (EPM850AWT) @ £192.98 inc VAT

CA-068-EN_400.jpg

The Enermax Platimax 850W is a High-performance power supply topology which uses all magnetic quadrants of the main transformer to achieve maximum efficiency and rock stable output voltage. It features Innovative and patented transmission technology for direct voltage transmission to reduce the wire-resistance and to increase the efficiency.

- 80 Plus Platinum
- Copper Bridge Array
- Multi Rail Design
- Special OC Edition
- Fit4Server
- DX 11 Ready
- HeatGuard
- CordGuard
- SafeGuard
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £192.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Platimax 1000w '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (EPM1000AWT) @ £241.99 inc VAT

CA-069-EN_400.jpg

The Enermax Platimax 1000W is a High-performance power supply topology which uses all magnetic quadrants of the main transformer to achieve maximum efficiency and rock stable output voltage. It features Innovative and patented transmission technology for direct voltage transmission to reduce the wire-resistance and to increase the efficiency.

- 80 Plus Platinum
- Copper Bridge Array
- Multi Rail Design
- Special OC Edition
- Fit4Server
- DX 11 Ready
- HeatGuard
- CordGuard
- SafeGuard
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £241.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Platimax 1500w '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (EPM1500AWT) @ £284.99 inc VAT

CA-071-EN_400.jpg

The Enermax Platimax 1500W is a High-performance power supply topology which uses all magnetic quadrants of the main transformer to achieve maximum efficiency and rock stable output voltage. It features Innovative and patented transmission technology for direct voltage transmission to reduce the wire-resistance and to increase the efficiency.

- 80 Plus Platinum
- Copper Bridge Array
- Multi Rail Design
- Special OC Edition
- Fit4Server
- DX 11 Ready
- HeatGuard
- CordGuard
- SafeGuard
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £284.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Revolution 87+ 650w '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply (ERV650AWT-G) @ £117.98 inc VAT

CA-058-EN_400.jpg

The revolution 87+ range of PSU's from Enermax offer stable and safe power supply thanks to four high-performance and massive 12V rails each with separated over current protection (OCP). Extremely low ripple noise. DC-to-DC converter for minimum energy losses and maximum efficiency as well as best possible and most stable voltage regulation at dynamic and cross loading. Technological breakthrough topology using a staged dynamic transformer array for extremely high efficiency with the most durable and stable output at any load. Integrated 13.9cm fan with patented Twister Bearing Technology ensures efficient and ultra silent cooling and long lifetime (100,000 hours MTBF).

- 80 Plus Gold certifed
- Dynaminc Hybrid Transformer Topology
- Quad Multi Rail Design
- Speed Guard
- Heat Guard
- High Quality Japanese Capactiors
- Safe Guard
- Cool Guard
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £117.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Revolution 87+ 850w '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply (ERV850AWT-G) @ £159.98 inc VAT

CA-060-EN_400.jpg

The revolution 87+ range of PSU's from Enermax offer stable and safe power supply thanks to four high-performance and massive 12V rails each with separated over current protection (OCP). Extremely low ripple noise. DC-to-DC converter for minimum energy losses and maximum efficiency as well as best possible and most stable voltage regulation at dynamic and cross loading. Technological breakthrough topology using a staged dynamic transformer array for extremely high efficiency with the most durable and stable output at any load. Integrated 13.9cm fan with patented Twister Bearing Technology ensures efficient and ultra silent cooling and long lifetime (100,000 hours MTBF).

- 80 Plus Gold certifed
- Quad Multi Rail Design
- Speed Guard
- Heat Guard
- Safe Guard
- Cool Guard
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £159.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Revolution 87+ 1000w '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply (ERV1000AWT-G) @ £194.99 inc VAT

CA-061-EN_400.jpg

- 80 Plus Gold certifed
- Quad Multi Rail Design
- Speed Guard
- Heat Guard
- Safe Guard
- Cool Guard
- 5 Year Warranty

Only £194.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Triathlor 450w '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply (ETL450AWT) @ £62.99 inc VAT

CA-052-EN_400.jpg

The new Enermax Triathlor range supports two massive 12V rails to power high-performance processors and graphics cards. More than 98 percent of the total power of the PSU can be delivered by the key rails only. Stable voltage output even at 0W load. In this way, Triathlor supports the energy-saving functions of modern CPU and graphics cards (C6 State/Hybrid Mode) and prevents compatibility issues. Smooth running 12cm T.B.Silence fan with patented Twister bearing (100,000 hours MTBF) and powerful Batwing blades for very effective and silent cooling.

- 80 Plus Bronze
- DC to DC design
- Full GPU and CPU Power from two 12 Rails which deliver 98% of the rated power
- OCP on all the rails
- 12cm T.B. Silence fans
- Speed Guard
- Air Guard
- Safe Guard
- High quality Japanese Capacitors
- Scratch resistance housing
- 3 Year Warranty

Only £62.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Triathlor 550w '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply (ETL550AWT) @ £69.98 inc VAT

CA-053-EN_400.jpg

The new Enermax Triathlor range supports two massive 12V rails to power high-performance processors and graphics cards. More than 98 percent of the total power of the PSU can be delivered by the key rails only. Stable voltage output even at 0W load. In this way, Triathlor supports the energy-saving functions of modern CPU and graphics cards (C6 State/Hybrid Mode) and prevents compatibility issues. Smooth running 12cm T.B.Silence fan with patented Twister bearing (100,000 hours MTBF) and powerful Batwing blades for very effective and silent cooling.

- 80 Plus Bronze
- DC to DC design
- OCP on all the rails
- 12cm T.B. Silence fans
- Speed Guard
- Air Guard
- Safe Guard
- 3 Year Warranty

Only £69.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Triathlor FC 650w '80 Plus Bronze' Modular Power Supply (ETA650AWT-M) @ £89.99 inc VAT

CA-055-EN_400.jpg

The new Enermax Triathlor range supports two massive 12V rails to power high-performance processors and graphics cards. More than 98 percent of the total power of the PSU can be delivered by the key rails only. Stable voltage output even at 0W load. In this way, Triathlor supports the energy-saving functions of modern CPU and graphics cards (C6 State/Hybrid Mode) and prevents compatibility issues. Smooth running 12cm T.B.Silence fan with patented Twister bearing (100,000 hours MTBF) and powerful Batwing blades for very effective and silent cooling. All-round modular cable management. 10/12P sockets for possible connector changes of upcoming high-performance CPU and graphics card generations.

- 80 Plus Bronze
- DC to DC design
- OCP on all the rails
- 12cm T.B. Silence fans
- Speed Guard
- Air Guard
- Safe Guard
- 3 Year Warranty

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Enermax Triathlor FC 700w '80 Plus Bronze' Modular Power Supply (ETA750AWT-M) @ £94.99 inc VAT

CA-056-EN_400.jpg

The new Enermax Triathlor range supports two massive 12V rails to power high-performance processors and graphics cards. More than 98 percent of the total power of the PSU can be delivered by the key rails only. Stable voltage output even at 0W load. In this way, Triathlor supports the energy-saving functions of modern CPU and graphics cards (C6 State/Hybrid Mode) and prevents compatibility issues. Smooth running 12cm T.B.Silence fan with patented Twister bearing (100,000 hours MTBF) and powerful Batwing blades for very effective and silent cooling. All-round modular cable management. 10/12P sockets for possible connector changes of upcoming high-performance CPU and graphics card generations.

- 80 Plus Bronze
- DC to DC design
- OCP on all the rails
- 12cm T.B. Silence fans
- Speed Guard
- Air Guard
- Safe Guard
- 3 Year Warranty

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

RJC

RJC

Don
Nice :D

How is the warranty dealt, in the past they were spot on.
My Liberty failed, sent it away and got a new one 2 days later :)

Last edited:
Associate
What is the need of fully modular, the two attached cables will be used anyway ;/?

Generally, with fully modular you can unplug the PSU from the other components and remove them without unscrewing the PSU, or vice versa - you may want to mod or change the PSU, so you just remove it without messing up your cable management, then pop it back in ;)

Associate
I just don't understand why they don't make it fully modular. I think it's a very nice touch, plus (i assume), you cant braid the cabels that are attached inside the PSU?

Soldato
bought one of the Enermax Revolution 87+ 1000w today to replace my old Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050w which has died (after 7 years running pretty much the system in my sig with big water loops and pumps)

Enermax are pretty much the only PSU company that are their OWN manufacturer.

Quiet
Cool
Excellent cable bundles and the quality is absolutely bombproof.

I'll not buy anything else :)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-061-EN&groupid=701&catid=123&subcat=2465

Soldato
The Revo 85+ isn't 7 years old is it? I've had my 850W since release and that was 4 years ago or so. But I agree, mine has been solid and flawless with anything I have thrown at it.

can't be far off that mate. It was an engineering sample anyways (I work in the industry) so it owed me nowt anyway :)

Its gotta be 5 years minimum! :)

Anyway - point is..... they are the NUTS!

Soldato
Can someone who knows about PSUs explain what the fuss is? I've got an 1100W Corsair model (can't remember which, it's been yonks since I put it in) and that's been flawless for me (though I haven't pushed it particularly hard, mind)).

Just curious as to how there can be a "King of PSUs"?

Soldato
They're that good plus as AndyOcUK says, they are one of the only PSU brands that both design and manufacture their own PSUs, unlike Corsair and the rest who source them from other OEMs. I've always found find highly reliable even when pushed beyond their specs whereas even the likes of Corsair or PC Power And Cooling have failed on me or friends.

Soldato
OCUK may want to confirm but I thought I saw they have the lowest return rate of any PSU they stock.. And its incredibly low...

The prices they charge you should expect that but at least they deliver.

Back
Top Bottom