1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Labour Party: Where do we go from here?

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by q974739, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Mr Jack

Capodecina

It was PMQs. He knows there's a million cameras on him. I don't care that he said "stupid woman" but I do care that he once again fumbled the open goal with a rookie error. The UK deserves, and needs, a better leader of the opposition. Especially now.

2. RDM

Capodecina

Probably right, but I am struggling to care about this specific issue when he is so poor where it really matters.

3. Dolph

Man of Honour

4. doodah

Capodecina

Remember when he said there were no seats on that train....fool.

5. Uther

Sgarrista

6. Tony Edwards

Wise Guy

7. arknor

Caporegime

whats all the fuss about maybe he thinks she is stupid and she is a woman.

I bet it would be entirely different if may had called juncker a "stupid man"

the newspapers would probably be fapping all over it calling her the iron lady and comparing her to thatcher as some kind of super woman

8. stockhausen

Capodecina

Be fair, if the Dirty Digger's Sky News say Jeremy Corbyn called May a Woman, they should be trusted.

9. OLDPHART

Soldato

+1, never liked the man even in a suite he looks a scruff.

If you watch the news clip you can clearly see he says "stupid woman", lip readers have confirmed this.

10. Avenged7Fold

Capodecina

I don't care if he did say it. I don't like the man but this whole thing says more of the MPs, voters and media that seem to be going nuts more than anything.

Someone could offer another person a Polo during PMQs and there would be a faff and distraction from the real topics over it.

11. StriderX

Capodecina

Ahh the old "he looks like a hobo" joke, very mature. Yet you'll still moan when they rock up in multi-thousand pound suits in multi thousand pound cars, while sipping thousand pound champagnes in the bar on the public purse.

You can't have both.

12. Stretch

Capodecina

Corbyn's comment is the most factually correct thing said in the house for many months. It doesn't excuse the fact the man is a waste of space.

13. Rroff

Man of Honour

I passed him once at the railway station when he was on the way to one of the conferences on the south coast (Weymouth IIRC) - did not recognise him thought it was some terminally ill homeless person actually felt pity for him as I walked past. Got home and people were posting pictures of themselves with him on the train online and realised it was Corbyn.

14. stockhausen

Capodecina

Crossed the platform to avoid him, like the good unSamaritan you are did you?

15. RDM

Capodecina

Are those the only two options?

16. Tony Edwards

Wise Guy

Wow you are starting to get as bad as Dolph. Maybe it was an actual "terminally ill homeless person" you passed instead. Glad to see you are quite happy to mock terminally ill homeless people though.

[​IMG]

Shamelessly stolen from @cainer in GD.

17. Rroff

Man of Honour

I posted about it here at the time was definitely Corbyn as people on Facebook were posing with pictures of him on the train afterwards.

18. Tony Edwards

Wise Guy

I dont believe your account.

19. Rroff

Man of Honour

Well thanks for calling me a liar though I never expect you to believe it - even if you saw it with your own eyes you'd still deny it.

20. Tony Edwards

Wise Guy

Straight out of the Dolph playbook well done.