1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Labour Party: Where do we go from here?

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by q974739, Nov 25, 2015.

1. RDM

Capodecina

Not sure Corbyn fans would like the comparison. Remember, he is the saviour of the country.

2. GAC

Mobster

yeah because the camps are the only black mark against china, china has decades of human rights issues and corbyn blanked them and attended, now with trump he maybe a total idiot racists and all around tool but he hasnt done anything along the lines of what chinas done over the years yet corbyn has a big issue with him.

yet again corbyns having a hissy fit and turning his nose up and then going on public rants on a stage, and this guy wants to be the prime minister one day. yeah that will go down well if he becomes pm with trump and his cronies, and people are worried about borris being a bad statesman. remember his reaction with chucka being at that brexit meeting, he turned tail and walked out because principles! funny how he didnt have them with china and the various terrorists he says you have to sit down with to get peace.

end of the day corbyn needs to go as labour leader of the labour partys going to be in a right mess and god only knows where the country would end up if he some how ended up as prime minister.

3. jimjamuk

Mobster

What I found funny was his statement that he was willing to speak to anyone.... OK IRA HAMAS jokes aside didn't he do exactly the opposite for a while with May when she asked for cross party talks and he threw his toys out the pram because Chukka was there.

Seriously he has no ounce of statesmen in him to be running the country. If he had any sense he would be steering away from any of this front line protest stuff (let his henchmen attend the rallies and protests) and act as a PM in waiting.

4. VincentHanna

Capodecina

In hindsight, it does look like Chukka is as self-serving as all of them, leaving for Change UK and now this rubbish: https://chuka.org.uk/the-alternative

Principles seem to be a foreign concept for him

5. Tony Edwards

Wise Guy

Ironicaly it was Trump that declined to speak to him, yet is willing to speak to Kim. Go figure.

Lets look at those cross party talks. What was the inevitable outcome? Thats right the Tories didnt want to listen just educate. Lets also look at Chuka now. He turned out to be full of hot air.

Not that Im trying to defend Corbyn.

6. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Word is that Chuka is going to apply to join the Lib Dems within the week.

7. Tony Edwards

Wise Guy

Even with their past they dont deserve that.

8. doodah

Capodecina

:p:p:p:p he is providing some real ammunition here.

9. gettothechopper

Mobster

I am fine with the idea of "principled politicians leaving a party due to disagreeing over policy"
    but bed-hopping every few months just discredits himself as fickle

10. Scania

Capodecina

Realising he’s cocked up big time and now scrambling to find an alternative option.....

Pretty pathetic really, I hope the Lib Dem’s tell him to go forth.

11. singularity

Hitman

they won't

12. Scania

Capodecina

Of course they won’t, they’ll be only too happy to welcome him with open arms.

I’d like to be proved wrong though.

13. Freakbro

Capodecina

Tbh, when the front runner for PM on the other side is Boris and with Trump being POTUS, then unfortunately that criteria doesn't seem to be important to the electorate anymore. We live in an era of personality and populism.

14. Dolph

Man of Honour

Corbyns happy, another antisemite elected on a Labour ticket in Peterborough.

15. StriderX

Capodecina

You saying 10000 people are anti semites?

Regardless one thing must be true, that liking a Twitter post is tacit approval of a position/person (as bad as posting it yourself), nice to know that i've been proven right.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  16. robgmun

Capodecina

*sniff sniff* is that double standards I'm smelling?

17. StriderX

Capodecina

It would only be double standards if i had voted for them, which i never plan to.

18. VincentHanna

Capodecina

19. The_Abyss

Capodecina

You're better than that, surely.

20. VincentHanna

Capodecina

He really isn't

He's been bashing labour on the forum long before Corbyn was in charge, but the rhetoric increased 10 fold after Milliband stepped down.