The Last Guardian (PS5?!? - 2016) :p - My pre-order is ready

Caporegime
OP
LOL ok thats funny - been a while since I used Shopto and that screenshot is from the last time I looked. Expecting it to be cancelled once we get a firm date though be nice to get it converted to the PS4 version at the same price ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Looks like Sony presented a build made several years ago. Hope thats not all they have to show for 6 odd years in development.

Cant say I understand what the fuss is about tbh. Hope it improves but I'll wait to see

Soldato
Looks like Sony presented a build made several years ago. Hope thats not all they have to show for 6 odd years in development.

Cant say I understand what the fuss is about tbh. Hope it improves but I'll wait to see
It looks like a game that was originally built for the PS3, went into development hiatus for quite a while, then was revived somewhat recently and is in being transferred to PS4.

Because that's what it is. ;)

Associate
This game is visually one of the most appealing on PS4 for me, think I'll have get the console if this turns out great overall. There's also a few more games coming out soon that I'm interested in (Gravity Rush 2, NeiR, Persona4)

new trailer & gameplay:

Not sure about Pro but can't really see it having a big impact on this game. I also don't plan to get a 4K TV anytime soon - will wait for the real HDR sets in 1-2 years, which should be significantly better than this years models.

Last edited:
Soldato
No info update unfortunately but a bump to say that in less than a month from today we can finally play TLG for the first time. For what seems like an eternity as vapourware, the ICO/SoC spiritual successor is getting ever closer.

I cannot wait. Ico is one of my all time favourite games I had the pleasure to play thanks to developers with such creative minds.

Soldato
First learned about this from e3 2015. Was interested in this, the division, and horizon zero dawn.

In the end it took until a few weeks ago for me to buy a ps4 so I could play rocket league.

Anyhow, since this is happening, it looks like a good xmas present :)

Back
Top Bottom