US: The last man on earth (Premier March 1)

Caporegime
Crap storyline because you know he's NOT the last person on Earth. They WILL introduce someone at some point. They won't be able to resist it.

Soldato
Crap storyline because you know he's NOT the last person on Earth. They WILL introduce someone at some point. They won't be able to resist it.

Cast
If it's anything like the film of a similar name then he isn't the last person and never was, it's just the name because he thinks he is.
I suppose that cast list could be people from flash backs, but I bet it's not.

Man of Honour
Wow the CGI is dreadful - the bus inside the mall was hilariously bad. By 2 minutes in I didn't want to watch it any more by 4 minutes in I was bored out my mind. Didn't get much further than that.

Caporegime
It's a romantic comedy they added another woman at the end of ep3 who wants to have sex seemingly according to next weeks preview.

probably written by a 15year old.
finally giving up

TLDR
Seemed like a series aimed at guys from the trailer, seems to be turning into sex and the city

Lets think about it your the last man on earth presumably , think of all the things you could so and see, go to the white house, CIA HQ, see what's really at area 51 and other cool stuff.
instead he plays bowling balls with cars and sets toilet paper on fire with a flame thrower.

He doesn't even move into a massive mansion or the white house but instead finds a crappy house?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? lol k

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Sounds like I should just watch this to complain about it ;)

The premise sounds like its on a budget from the get go think ill pass and save energy.

Caporegime
Wow the CGI is dreadful - the bus inside the mall was hilariously bad. By 2 minutes in I didn't want to watch it any more by 4 minutes in I was bored out my mind. Didn't get much further than that.

I had to go back and check what you meant, you're literally complaining about a 2-3 second scene in which a bus was seen at the back of a shopping mall.... good or bad CGI couldn't possibly matter in that situation. Complaining about the CGI throughout the next Star Trek or something, makes sense, but a 3 second piece at the beginning of a show which is low budget and not sci-fy or reliant on CGI, seriously?

The first minutes are establishing he's completely alone in the world, or believes he is, the show is barely started in the first 4 minutes.

It's a romantic comedy they added another woman at the end of ep3 who wants to have sex seemingly according to next weeks preview.

probably written by a 15year old.
finally giving up

TLDR
Seemed like a series aimed at guys from the trailer, seems to be turning into sex and the city

Lets think about it your the last man on earth presumably , think of all the things you could so and see, go to the white house, CIA HQ, see what's really at area 51 and other cool stuff.
instead he plays bowling balls with cars and sets toilet paper on fire with a flame thrower.

He doesn't even move into a massive mansion or the white house but instead finds a crappy house?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? lol k

Somehow you watched the first two episodes but missed that it establishes he HAS been to the white house and travelled to most states(I presume he didn't check Hawaii and maybe Alaska). He has the seal from the oval office in his new place and you see him carry junk from his bus into the house that is from all over the country. As for crappy house... I'd like to see yours because he certainly picked a large house and if it's crap by your standards fine. He went to a temperate climate (try living in Washington during snow storms with no heating, electricity and supplies) and perhaps, wasn't sure, but got the impression he might have been going home, to the general region or area he felt comfortable in.

I don't understand you and Rroff at all, this is a small budget tv show. It's not feasible to shoot him on a white house set, or a Area 51 set, or have great CGI. It's set in his time just after he spent months/years travelling the country looking for other people.

This isn't that show and was never billed as that show, there is no hint it's attempting to be that show. YOu both appear to be complaining because it's not some massive budget different show.

Romantic comedy, sex in the city, seriously what in the hell are you talking about. Firstly their trying to bang it out for the sake of man kind is anything but romantic, she's crazy and he's lazy, it's a match made in hell and he's being forced into a marriage just to get his freak on with what he believes is the only chick left alive. There is nothing remotely Sex in the City about it, romantic comedy, seriously?

I'm not convinced it's very good, there have been mildly amusing bits, it's not great. But so far your description and criticism basically show that you either haven't watched the show or literally have no clue what in the hell you're talking about.

EDIT:- it was also particularly great that you decided to add spoilers for an unaired episode based on the next week preview.... something many people don't watch on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom