The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

Soldato
fez - you know he is 22 right (born in 95), Rashford is jus 20 (your point is still valid but personally think Martial should be more consistant by now)

Sane Stirling and De Bruyne had a great deal more experience arriving at City than Rashford or Martial got in the last few years at Utd (and given how disfunctional Utd have been in that period, even the experience they got was of limited use).

Pogba should have been a lot better than he was this season, he started brilliantly but since he came back from injury in November, his performances have swung from brilliant to ****** awful. Less said about Sanchez the better.

Think its better for everyone if Shaw leaves in the summer - although I can also see him waiting out the year and leaving on a free, but for his career prospects he needs that year somewhere else I think - personally seeing the year out at Utd would "appear " wrong to interested parties.

Soldato
Man of Honour
Why in the world would you want this to happen? I'd hate for Liverpool to be owned by anything from Saudi tbh.

It's not like you don't spend money...

Because we wouldn’t have any debts (I’d imagine). We don’t have a lack of spending power, but the club is just on a constant cycle of refinancing it’s debts and paying out profits to the Glazers.

I get that’s how business works, but instead of paying off the debt, they just refinance it

Back
Top Bottom